Unsure which version to buy

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Harbinger

Volunteer Moderator
so while early access how are we gonna get updates? does it work like on steam that the game updates automaticly?
Pretty much like Angelis said:

Automaticly, with a launcher (just like LeagueOfLegend for exemple)

It's just a bet, but i'm 96,43% sure. [yesnod][noob]
Although it probably won't update automatically. In all likelihood it'll be very similar to Frontier's pre-existing Elite: Dangerous launcher whereby the Play button is replaced by an Update button when it needs patching.

Although it probably won't update automatically. In all likelihood it'll be very similar to Frontier's pre-existing Elite: Dangerous launcher whereby the Play button is replaced by an Update button when it needs patching.
Ideed, that's what I meant by "automatically". (possibly with a "automatically download updates if available" check box, or something like that)

So for early access, do I have to buy it before march?

or can I lets say wait till april or may and then also have access to it if I cant wait any longer?

So for early access, do I have to buy it before march?

or can I lets say wait till april or may and then also have access to it if I cant wait any longer?
No t sure on this, as nothing has been said yet. But to be on the safe side, I would get it as soon as Possible, just in case.

No t sure on this, as nothing has been said yet. But to be on the safe side, I would get it as soon as Possible, just in case.
I think the same. In all probability they'll keep it open, but they don't have too. If they decide to change it or alter the price they're within their rights to do so.

Thats why I bought in early. I can't imagine them closing the door, but I also couldn't risk it!!

Harbinger

Volunteer Moderator
None of us knows for sure but past precedent (Elite: Dangerous) people could buy into the beta up until a month prior to the full release.

We are going to give some feedback on the forum. So maybe you can start with reading that and than you can decided if you want the game now or later
Thanks, good plan! In the meantime i can feel my excitement for this game rising more and more, so i'll just buy it later this month! xD

Is there any Deadline to order the Early Bird Version? Some of my friends have to wait till next month for new money [big grin]

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Is there any Deadline to order the Early Bird Version? Some of my friends have to wait till next month for new money [big grin]
Please read the earlier replies in this topic. It is unknown to us at this time if there will be a deadline to buy the Early Bird Pass.

Just an update on this, the Coaster Head T-Shirts and Wristbands are arriving 'very soon' as per this email conversation I've been having with the good folk at Frontier.

Hype level rising? I think so! [yesnod][haha]

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom