Unsure which version to buy

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Harbinger

Volunteer Moderator
Very nice, Harbinger, couldn't have put it better myself

Nicely done! I'm going to buy Early Acces.

Unbelievable that a member should do this but thanks.

It's perfect [yesnod][up]

wow! awesome of you to do that. [up] looks like it took a bit of effort! (i know people that could use your help... [where is it][mouth shut])

Awww shucks. [heart]

It only took about 15-20 mins. [praise]

Here's my creation :)

9vb6dh.jpg

I took inspiration from a few of your contributions, but I hope it helps new users :)

Last edited:
Pre-orderCoaster HeadCoaster Head Pre-order
Early Bird Pass
Price
£19.99/€26.99/$29.99
£25/€34/$38£44.99/€60.99/$67.99
£49.99/€67.99/$74.99
Early Access (March 2016)No
NoNoYes
T-ShirtNo
YesYesNo
WristbandNo
YesYesNo
Coaster Head ForumNo
YesYesNo
Final Game (Q4 2016)Yes
NoYesYes

9vb6dh.jpg

Best forum administrators or back office staff,

Would it not be nice if you could do something with this?
This would save a lot of work and get a lot of uncertainty out of future buyers.

thanks

Last edited:
This topic is unbelievable, and yes, you, from Frontier, who is reading this message, you know I'm right, and you know why ...

This topic is unbelievable, and yes, you, from Frontier, who is reading this message, you know I'm right, and you know why ...

Agreed, this one thing that Atari failed miserably at too.

RTCW is due for release, again, yet still not seen the deluxe content images, how do they expect people to buy things? Same with this, this is box standard stuff, a simple column chart like what was posted originally should have been done 3 pages ago. [blah]

Agreed, this one thing that Atari failed miserably at too.

RTCW is due for release, again, yet still not seen the deluxe content images, how do they expect people to buy things? Same with this, this is box standard stuff, a simple column chart like what was posted originally should have been done 3 pages ago. [blah]

Hopefully it will help people going forward however

I know what you mean. Hopefully they learn something from this. Everyone makes mistakes but when you learn from your mistakes it don't care.

Pre-orderCoaster HeadCoaster Head Pre-order
Early Bird Pass
Price
£19.99/€26.99/$29.99
£25/€34/$38£44.99/€60.99/$67.99
£49.99/€67.99/$74.99
Early Access (March 2016)No
NoNoYes
T-ShirtNo
YesYesNo
WristbandNo
YesYesNo
Coaster Head ForumNo
YesYesNo
Final Game (Q4 2016)Yes
NoYesYes

well that makes sense

yes i want to play as soon as possible, expensive though

so while early access how are we gonna get updates? does it work like on steam that the game updates automaticly?

well that makes sense

yes i want to play as soon as possible, expensive though

so while early access how are we gonna get updates? does it work like on steam that the game updates automaticly?

access starts in March sometime. As for updates, who knows the exact way it will update, but it will update through to release. wouldn't be much use to them or us if people were playing and commenting on out of date builds of the game.

yea it's a bit pricey for early access, but for the extra 6months gameplay I found it easy enough to justify personally :)

[...] so while early access how are we gonna get updates? does it work like on steam that the game updates automaticly?
Automaticly, with a launcher (just like LeagueOfLegend for exemple)

It's just a bet, but i'm 96,43% sure. [yesnod][noob]

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom