Up to three years ultimate gamepass for 1$€£ on Xbox

When you upgrade your existing Xbox live gold to Ultimate Gamepass for 1 euro,pound or dollar for the first month, your excisting Live Gold will be converted too.
I had Live Gold untill November 2020 which converted to Gamepass Ultimate for 1€

Do you do this on the xbox end or on the pc?

I logged in on my account on my tablet and went to my subscriptions page.
There I was able to choose the 1€ upgrade to Ultimate Gamepass for the first month.
When you get the confirmation it states that your excisting Live Gold will also be converted.
If I would have bought another year of Gold before upgrading to Ultimate Gamepass then that year would've been converted too, you can add Gold prior to upgrading up to 36 months.

I did disable the automatic renewal, Ultimate Gamepass is 14,99 per month iirc, I'll just pick another sale when it comes.

Good advice thanks for the heads up, Mole clued me into this offer from another thread but Ive never manipulated the xbox account from the comp Ill have to log in and figure it out.

Good advice thanks for the heads up, Mole clued me into this offer from another thread but Ive never manipulated the xbox account from the comp Ill have to log in and figure it out.
Just log in to Xbox.com using your Xbox live login details to manage everything from there...I signed up to tie the Windows 10 PC game store and Xbox store/gamepass together via Gamepass ultimate...plus the Xbox live subs too of course. Worked out I don't have to pay for game pass ultimate until next May :)

Last edited:
Just log in to Xbox.com using your Xbox live login details to manage everything from there...I signed up to tie the Windows 10 PC game store and Xbox store/gamepass together via Gamepass ultimate...plus the Xbox live subs too of course. Worked out I don't have to pay for game pass ultimate until next May :)

I found a screen on xbox where I just had to click a button, it combined my gold game pass and pc to one payment very convenient. I had bought a year of gold awhile ago and it auto does your calculation and my next payment for ultimate isnt till Nov, sweet and super convenient.

I noticed Metro Exodus and Outerwilds on game pass, a good way to beat using epic store.

Last edited:
I found a screen on xbox where I just had to click a button, it combined my gold game pass and pc to one payment very convenient. I had bought a year of gold awhile ago and it auto does your calculation and my next payment for ultimate isnt till Nov, sweet and super convenient.

I noticed Metro Exodus and Outerwilds on game pass, a good way to beat using epic store.
My thoughts on the Epic nonsense too...I pre-ordered Exodus on Steam before the last minute moonlight flit by Deep Silver so I've avoided having to use that Epic launcher so far...long may that continue :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom