COMPLETED CG Aid for The Golconda (Trade)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Kietrax

Volunteer Moderator
Summary COMPLETE
System: Upaniklis
Station: Fozard Port (Ocellus Starport, large pads available, 881 Ls from main star, 171.85 Ly from Sol)
Objective: Deliver Basic Medicines, Advanced Medicines, Aluminium, Ceramic Composites, and Semiconductors
Time limit: 14th November 3305 @ 15:00 UTC

Description
A generation ship with a living population has been discovered in the Upaniklis system but the vessel’s outdated facilities are struggling to meet the needs of its crew. The inhabitants have reported a lack of maintenance materials and medical supplies, the latter made more pertinent by a virus sweeping through the ship.​
Itsuko Harada of Upaniklis Vision Incorporated gave the following statement:​
These visitors have crossed incredible distances, entirely disconnected from the rest of humanity until now. Sheer desperation has forced these proud people to call for help – a disease referred to as ‘the wasting kiss’ is running rampant, and in a closed environment its effects may prove catastrophic.
Understandably, the Golconda’s people are reluctant to leave their home or interact with the rest of the galaxy, at least at present. They have gratefully accepted our offer of medical supplies and other materials, however.
Traders are asked to deliver basic medicines, advanced medicines, aluminium, ceramic composites and semiconductors to Fozard Port in the Upaniklis system.​
The initiative is scheduled to run from the 8th to the 14th of November 3305. If the final target is met earlier than planned, the campaign will end immediately.
To earn rewards you must sign up as an active participant before delivering Basic Medicines, Advanced Medicines, Aluminium, Ceramic Composites, and Semiconductors to Fozard Port in the Upaniklis system.
Be aware that faction-state changes and other disruptive events can negatively impact markets and station services, and could prevent the initiative from running smoothly.
Notes:
  • Part of the new Interstellar Initiative
  • Station services: Commodities Market, Shipyard, Outfitting, Repair, Restock, Refuel, Material Trader (Manufactured)
  • Prices at Fozard Port:
    • Basic Medicines: 654 Cr/T
    • Advanced Medicines: 2,214 Cr/T
    • Aluminium: 710 Cr/T
    • Ceramic Composites: 590 Cr/T
    • Semiconductors: 1,693 Cr/T
IusykJ7.png

vU8UDQh.png
uddsTBU.png

13f8LcX.png
VIwtDdA.png

gXZWrKF.png
gQEASal.png

8JQMEtD.png
jBZBFK0.png

IDN8MHq.png
Latest status
Last updated: 14 November 10:08 UTC - COMPLETED!

Current Progress:
Current Participation Rewards:
Global Progress: 20,000,059 tonnes delivered
Contributors:6,297
Reward Tier: 8/8
Global Reward:
None listed
Top 10 CMDRs: 39,070,080 CR
Top 10%: 31,256,064 CR
Top 25%: 23,442,048 CR
Top 50%: 15,628,032 CR
Top 75%: 7,814,016 CR
Top 100%:
800,000 CR

CG Participation Threshold Calculator
Courtesy of CMDR pprovart
Data entry and current threshold estimates: https://goo.gl/EQ9mrW

New &/or have questions about the Community Goals? Check out the Community Goal Guide ... click here

Last edited by a moderator:
Lurking around:
  • Semiconductors: 1693 Cr/T
Not huge profits, but something to do between Long Island Ice Teas!

Enjoy

"Objective: Deliver Basic Medicines, Advanced Medicines, Aluminium, Ceramic Composites, and Semiconductors"

"Traders are asked to deliver basic medicines, advanced medicines, aluminium, beryllium and emergency power cells to Fozard Port in the Upaniklis system."

Something is definitely wrong here....

Last edited:

Kietrax

Volunteer Moderator
"Objective: Deliver Basic Medicines, Advanced Medicines, Aluminium, Ceramic Composites, and Semiconductors"

"Traders are asked to deliver basic medicines, advanced medicines, aluminium, beryllium and emergency power cells to Fozard Port in the Upaniklis system."

Something is wrong here....
Hum … did I mess something up in the copy/paste post creation … give me a sec to review in game now I'm finally home and free to play …

Edit 1: Nope - just didn't review everything I had prepared vs. the final text and missed an update by the looks of things …

Edit 2: Fixed, text updated to match the game and title updated too

Thanks for the spot - I missed that one

Last edited:
Hum … did I mess something up in the copy/paste post creation … give me a sec to review in game now I'm finally home and free to play …

Edit 1: Nope - just didn't review everything I had prepared vs. the final text and missed an update by the looks of things …

Edit 2: Fixed, text updated to match the game and title updated too

Thanks for the spot - I missed that one

No problem sir, you are welcome, fast reaction imo.
I always got these, because I must edit and re-form all the text, to embed it correctly.

Ceramic Composites available only on planetary landings (needs horizons), aluminium and semiconductors are on planetaries and med pad outposts only. These are very-very rare on large pad stations like the one in Urvas system. Medicines are only available in small quantities (<10K) in 35ly distance. Advanced meds are worse (50+).
Challenge.

Its a longer distance CG there are Millions of tons if you have a cutter... T9 will be alot slower if you try to MAX out cargo instead of allowing more jump range...
This CG can't fail due to lack of stock.. there is way to much... open spoiler...

Screenshot_20191108_232029.png

edit = O well messed up the images... will do better next time..

Last edited:
It's been many many months since I flew. I'm not even sure where my DBX is sitting! Well, time to get in, find my Python, and go help this Generation Ship!

I haven't seen a Gen Ship yet. Should be a good time.

Its a longer distance CG there are Millions of tons if you have a cutter... T9 will be alot slower if you try to MAX out cargo instead of allowing more jump range...
This CG can't fail due to lack of stock.. there is way to much... open spoiler...

edit = O well messed up the images... will do better next time..
In a picking at scabs moment I checked and there is loads of Beryllium available within 60Ly which in comparison is almost on the destination station.

Summary
System: Upaniklis
Station: Fozard Port (Ocellus Starport, large pads available, 881 Ls from main star, 171.85 Ly from Sol)
Objective: Deliver Basic Medicines, Advanced Medicines, Aluminium, Ceramic Composites, and Semiconductors
Time limit: 14th November 3305 @ 15:00 UTC

Description
A generation ship with a living population has been discovered in the Upaniklis system but the vessel’s outdated facilities are struggling to meet the needs of its crew. The inhabitants have reported a lack of maintenance materials and medical supplies, the latter made more pertinent by a virus sweeping through the ship.​
Itsuko Harada of Upaniklis Vision Incorporated gave the following statement:​

Traders are asked to deliver basic medicines, advanced medicines, aluminium, ceramic composites and semiconductors to Fozard Port in the Upaniklis system.​
The initiative is scheduled to run from the 8th to the 14th of November 3305. If the final target is met earlier than planned, the campaign will end immediately.
To earn rewards you must sign up as an active participant before delivering Basic Medicines, Advanced Medicines, Aluminium, Ceramic Composites, and Semiconductors to Fozard Port in the Upaniklis system.
Be aware that faction-state changes and other disruptive events can negatively impact markets and station services, and could prevent the initiative from running smoothly.
Notes:
  • Part of the new Interstellar Initiative
  • Station services: Commodities Market, Shipyard, Outfitting, Repair, Restock, Refuel, Material Trader (Manufactured)
  • Prices at Fozard Port:
    • Semiconductors: 1,693 Cr/T
IusykJ7.png

vU8UDQh.png
uddsTBU.png

13f8LcX.png
VIwtDdA.png

gXZWrKF.png
gQEASal.png

8JQMEtD.png
jBZBFK0.png

IDN8MHq.png
Latest status
Last updated: 8 November 17:00 UTC - prices added, thanks Elferren

Current Progress:
Current Participation Rewards:
Global Progress: 0 tonnes delivered
Contributors: 0
Reward Tier: 0/8
Global Reward:
None listed
Top 10 CMDRs: ?? CR
Top 10%: ?? CR
Top 25%: ?? CR
Top 50%: ?? CR
Top 75%: ?? CR
Top 100%:
?? CR

CG Participation Threshold Calculator
Courtesy of CMDR pprovart
Data entry and current threshold estimates: https://goo.gl/EQ9mrW

New &/or have questions about the Community Goals? Check out the Community Goal Guide ... click here
Two separate "Spoiler: Aluminum" buttons ...

I have shipped 300 Basic Medicines out to the system but I cannot hand them in to the CG Mission? How do you deliver them? Is it simply selling them to the station's commodity market? Does that count towards the CG?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom