🦛 Update 1.1.6 now live!

Chante Goodman

Community Manager
Frontier
Hayo fellow Zookeepers!

Thank you for all of your support and feedback following Update 1.1.5 - we have now launched Update 1.1.6. This minor update focuses on guests and staff.

Update Notes:

Misc
  • Issue Tracker - Fixed an issue where guests with no desire to spend money were queuing for shops, especially when leaving the zoo. Guests without desire to spend money will now do other things or leave the zoo without visiting shops en-route.
  • Issue Tracker - Updated guest logic so guests with no cash will be more likely to visit an ATM.
  • Issue Tracker - Fixed an issue where occasionally staff would get stuck outside a staff building.
Stability
  • Further crash and stability fixes.
Please continue to provide us with your feedback and Issue Tracker reports. If you make a forum post about a bug, please link to your Issue Tracker support so your fellow community members can help confirm the issue.

Thanks for the bug fixes. I gotta admit I’ve been pretty antsy about the next dlc slash content update also. All in good time I guess no rush. Good content takes time.

Thanks, finally the Staff-Rooms get used again. I can't wait to finish my new Giraffe-House and place my Center for Disease Control in the Zoo

I'm still hesitant to start the game again with all the crashes, unloading zoo, weird behavior, bad UI behavior... I had before. It really did burn my enthousiam away.
I can see some effort is being put into giving feedback for issue tracking, patches are released regularly too. It gives me hope! But, I can see we are still getting bug fixes of various range. I think I'll wait some more before I pick it up again... until I see some UI redesign to fix the micromanagement feel of the game. I'll be keeping a close look at updates! :D

Last edited:
I don't really experience any real bugs atm I think, exept for the "can't find staff room" when just logging in to the zoo, but that goes away after a few sec.
The only big annoyance right now is the enrichement rotation. It didn't bother me that much befor, but now I'm just soooo fed up with it. Having to change it once a day would be ok I guess, but having to change everything once every 30-40min is to damn tedious and I have started to hate it to the point of not even bothering with it anymore.

For some reason, ever since last night, I can't play the game for more than a few minutes before it crashes. I think maybe the update may have had something to do with this since it didn't happen before yesterday.

@FrostLobster I did actually experience a crash or so the game said as I was clicking to quit planet zoo in the right top corner. It happened after I told you I had none. But I played franchise for like 2-3 hours getting the elephant outfit and experienced no crashes. I did notice my graphic card or something was trying to do some kind of update at the same time it crashed. I didn’t even know it crashed till the issue tracker screen popped up. I’ll play tomorrow and see how it goes🙂

Did you guys sneak in new plants with the last update or am I just not playing this game enough? I never saw the Puya Plant before.

Top Bottom