Update 1.10.1 and the Community Challenge

We continue to investigate these issues. We're sure you can appreciate that some issues can take longer than others but we're still working to make sure you can have the best experience.

We can save any Workshop-item except the TMTK-items to our game folder. If we could save the TMTK ones also to our own hard-disc, the program doesn't need to download each of the TMTK-objects everytime again, when we start playing the game. I think, that could be one of the main problems.

We can save any Workshop-item except the TMTK-items to our game folder. If we could save the TMTK ones also to our own hard-disc, the program doesn't need to download each of the TMTK-objects everytime again, when we start playing the game. I think, that could be one of the main problems.
That would be a good idea. Don't know however if they can still change the way this works[uhh]

Oh my lord the F25 is gorgeous! Train looks superb and the roar you get out of it is really nice! Thanks for your hard work on the update Frontier! :D

Thanks for the update.

Hope to hear about some fixes soon to give us the best in-game experience!

Keep up the good work!

They apparently even added unnecessary, mandatory sound effects! Kinda hard to ignore the car theme then eh?
What sound do you mean?
The only new sound I hear is the launch tires. Am I missing something?

The only quibble I have with the sound is the crowd noise while riding the coaster. These people sound like anything, but not like coaster riders.

HURRRRA!

Looping Coaster for family and Booster Track. I think i am starting to cry. Finally i can do some more things i have in mind. Sometimes i really did lost hope.

Thank you.

I'm gonna have to disagree here. I think they did a really good job of making it look a bit car-ish but not SO much that it necessarily has to be car-themed. If I didn't know exactly what the front car of a B&M sit down coaster looks like I could easily imagine that this is just a normal front car for this kind of rollercoaster. It's both themed and not themed depending on what you need it to be.
They apparently even added unnecessary, mandatory sound effects! Kinda hard to ignore the car theme then eh?
What sound do you mean?
The only new sound I hear is the launch tires. Am I missing something?

The only quibble I have with the sound is the crowd noise while riding the coaster. These people sound like anything, but not like coaster riders.

Although I'd say the F25 cars are clearly 50's car themed (so much so that I have an urge to make a "Pink Cadillac" themed ride) I haven't heard car-themed sound effects, and including the Enigma cars as a standard option means car-theming isn't required. Looks well-balanced to me, although I'm not a coaster enthusiast and could easily be missing something.

Frontier, thanks for the bug-fixes! Disappointed we didn't get more of those this update, but glad you're plugging away at 'em.

Although I'd say the F25 cars are clearly 50's car themed (so much so that I have an urge to make a "Pink Cadillac" themed ride) I haven't heard car-themed sound effects, and including the Enigma cars as a standard option means car-theming isn't required. Looks well-balanced to me, although I'm not a coaster enthusiast and could easily be missing something.

Frontier, thanks for the bug-fixes! Disappointed we didn't get more of those this update, but glad you're plugging away at 'em.

Try placing the blueprint! Then you’ll hear the sound...
In other words: it’s a new soundeffect, that’ll have to trigger via the display speakers by your own. It isn’t dedicated to this coaster, but just an extra sound effect that you can use for whatever you like...

Thank you Frontier for the free coaster and bug fixes. I like the new coaster and the coaster car themed to a race car. Congrats on your 25th Anniversary.

Top Bottom