Update 1.10 + Magnificent Rides Collection Out Now!

This is a magnificent news! I'm looking forward to the new DLC after work today. [up] Merry Christmas Everyone! :pc::blue:[up][wink]

Thank you, guys! I'm not seeing anything in the log specifically addressing the frame rate issue in large parks. Was this major problem fixed as Sam promised?

Sorry to say

I am not sure what the problem is at the moment. But non of my problems were solved.
Long loading, low Fps, tabs mearly reacting, game and steam crashing hard when i leave the game.

So i am gonna throw out the Thememakers items first and have a look what is happening then.

Thanks Frontier for the amazing game - BEST GAME EVER - and heartfelt happy xmas and holidays to all the amazing team.

You brought many tears and joy to my eyes during the amazing live stream - you guys and gals are really an inspiration and never cease to amaze me. I have worked in disability and nursing on and off for 25 years and the live stream was truly brilliant, heartfelt and passionate . . . I now have even more respect and clarity about what the holiday season, family and community is all about - you guys really put it into perspective - and it was great to watch. What a dream team and work culture you have made for yourselves - very touching to see.

Thanks for the chairlift too - love everything about this pack, many regards from sweltering Australia - OMG, it is sooooo hot here at present, regards G

Paul_Crowther

Community Manager
Frontier
Sorry to say

I am not sure what the problem is at the moment. But non of my problems were solved.
Long loading, low Fps, tabs mearly reacting, game and steam crashing hard when i leave the game.

So i am gonna throw out the Thememakers items first and have a look what is happening then.

Make sure you continue to share your issues in the bug report forums. Even if it feels like repeating yourself the data given can help identify the causes of the issue.

Fast Fix, we're glad this was a quick fix, like a lot of the 1.x.x patches / fixes you guys do ;-)

I wasn't too worried giving the track record of bug fixes you guys do

Unfortunately, the extreme frame rate problem in larger parks was NOT fixed. I'm still getting 1 fps unpaused and 6 to 8 paused with no peeps. I just opened a new bug report so if anyone else has the problem, please post there.

Now that’s the way to add suspense and drama to a product release!

Thanks for all the hard work.

[cough, cough, cough]. Oh no! I think I’m coming down with a cold and have to stay home from work today. ;-)

Top Bottom