Update 1.10 + Magnificent Rides Collection Out Now!

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee[squeeeeee][squeeeeee][squeeeeee][squeeeeee][squeeeeee][squeeeeee][squeeeeee][squeeeeee][squeeeeee] SO. HAPPY. just woke up to this, big thanks frontier![heart][big grin]

Thank you so much Frontier and especially the Dev Team! FANTASTIC DLC with amazing rides.[happy] They are all fantastic additions, really all of them attract amazingly! Purchased and currently checking the mindblowing new rides!!!

And the music of the Power Moves is...well listen to it for yourself![wink]

Regarding FPS, it feels that I have some better FPS again in my current park that I'm building.
Thanks a lot for bringing this out! Once again Planet Coaster rules! Best game and best DLC ever!
Wish you all nice Christmas and a happy new year!

A lot of greets, Corkscrewloop[happy]

With all respect for the PlanCo-team, the DLC is just great, but what bugfixing did you actually do? I was more looking forward to the free update and still my game needs 8 minutes to load. This on a gaming rig based on a MaximusXI MB, 64GB of ram and two 1080ti's in sli.

ANd no it's not my rig, I have two gaming pc's (7700k, Maximus IX MB, also 64GB of RAM, Samsung Pro SSD and a 1080ti in other system), same loading problems.

Edit : BTW game still crashes on exiting.

Last edited:
Thanks Frontier, I can play again now. I take back everything I said. GREAT WORK!! These new rides are awesome. Merry Christmas everyone!

With all respect for the PlanCo-team, the DLC is just great, but what bugfixing did you actually do? I was more looking forward to the free update and still my game needs 8 minutes to load. This on a gaming rig based on a MaximusXI MB, 64GB of ram and two 1080ti's in sli.

ANd no it's not my rig, I have two gaming pc's (7700k, Maximus IX MB, also 64GB of RAM, Samsung Pro SSD and a 1080ti in other system), same loading problems.

My park that used to take 10 minutes to load now takes over 20. It is a big Park but that didn't happen until 1.9 came out.

Edit : BTW game still crashes on exiting.

Regarding these issues I've posted in the Bug Report Board to the Thread opened by Fisherman. Maybe you can also bring in some Data. I suspect that this is just occuring on specific hardware configurations as we had in the early days after release, where a driver update from NVidia caused issues and Frontier had to tweak some things. It could be imagination, but everyone who seems to have those issues since 1.9 has a NVidia Pascal Chip... but thats just guessing.

I did not have much time on the game the last months, but fired it up two days ago and did'nt noticed any unusual perfomance issues. I have all the DLC's but had not subscribet to any TMTK items then. Later today, I will do some tests regarding these issues, so I've gone to the Workshop and subscribed to nearly every available Item to check out the "worst case" scenario. I suspect, since not everyone has these issues, it could be related to some very special hardware combinations in peoples systems. I remember that we had a case a long time ago, where users with NVidia Cards had issues after a driver update.

I would like to ask for some parks to subscribe to, where you guys have problems and will check out the performance. I will test it with the following system specs:

Mainboard: Asus Prime X370 Pro
CPU: Ryzen 7 1700x @ 3.85Ghz
RAM: 16GB DDR4 @ 3000 CL 15-17-17-52
GPU: Radeon RX Vega 64 8GB HBM with HBCC Memory turned OFF @ Radeon Software Version 18.12.2. Core clock ~ 1600 to 1680 MHz, HBM Clock @ 1075 MHz.

Game Drive: 4TB Seagate SSHD. Basically HDD Performance until new things are in SSD cache segment, but will barely be when it comes to PlanCo.

Game Settings:

Resolution: 3840x2160 Freesynch On @ max 60Hz

Graphic Options: Everything on "High" @ Borderless Windowed Mode

If we can get some more data from the users including specific hardware configuration and relating performance we might be able to iron out some specific problems or even help the devs to come closer to what causes these issues for some people, where others are fine as before the TMTK updates.

Great job Frontier on the Magnificent Rides Collection. I just purchased it and will try it out later. This by far is the best DLC yet. I hope more are in the works just like this.

Regarding these issues I've posted in the Bug Report Board to the Thread opened by Fisherman. Maybe you can also bring in some Data. I suspect that this is just occuring on specific hardware configurations as we had in the early days after release, where a driver update from NVidia caused issues and Frontier had to tweak some things. It could be imagination, but everyone who seems to have those issues since 1.9 has a NVidia Pascal Chip... but thats just guessing.

Happens on my laptop to with an AMD as graphics...

One request tho, now that we have a continous station movement system with chairlifts in the game. Can you actually implement a doombuggy( haunted mansion,carnaval festival,Geisterschloss)/omnimover into the game with the next dlc pack?[yesnod][haha][wink]

One request tho, now that we have a continous station movement system with chairlifts in the game. Can you actually implement a doombuggy( haunted mansion,carnaval festival,Geisterschloss)/omnimover into the game with the next dlc pack?[yesnod][haha][wink]

I completely agree! Now that we have continuous stations can we have a haunted mansion omnimover type ride in a future update. Also would love to see The Polarity be updated to have a continuous station.

Happens on my laptop to with an AMD as graphics...

Laptop with AMD Graphics? Like what? An RX 550? It seems most of you guys are using something around a NVidia 1070 up to a 1080ti on the high end rigs. Wich are relly good Graphic Cards, don't get me wrong here. Thats why I will check out how it works on Vega 64, wich equals between a 1070 up to slightly above a 1080 depending on the game engine. So we are relatively comparable in GPU power.

@ Fisherman: I think you got me wrong there, we basically already have the performance data for your specific system, and the 1070 should be absolutely fine, especially at a resolution as low as just FullHD. My point was to see how systems do, wich are equipped with comparable hardware in terms of raw power but other specific configurations regarding vendors, driver versions, specific overclocks etc.

Laptop with AMD Graphics? Like what? An RX 550? It seems most of you guys are using something around a NVidia 1070 up to a 1080ti on the high end rigs. Wich are relly good Graphic Cards, don't get me wrong here. Thats why I will check out how it works on Vega 64, wich equals between a 1070 up to slightly above a 1080 depending on the game engine. So we are relatively comparable in GPU power.

R9 actally, If you have read my specs in previous messages : tested on two rigs with 1080ti's, AND a laptop with AMD. I even tested it on my wifes PC with a 1070. Same prob everywhere.

EDIT: also another problem occurs now, a lot of people complained about gamecrashes before, I actually never had that problem (or maybe once), now mine crashes every 10-15 minutes. Doesn't freez up my systems but the game itself just quits. Also on autosave screen freezes, I'm used to the fact it slows the framerate a bit down, but now it actually freezes. 5-6 seconds and then I can go on. That's untill the game totally crashes on me of course.

Last edited:
Top Bottom