Update 1.10 + Magnificent Rides Collection Out Now!

This is absolutely perfect timing! I'm actually off today and can play it all day! Thank you Frontier for this amazing DLC, getting it fixed, and for the perfect timing so I can play it all day! [squeeeeee]

This is absolutely perfect timing! I'm actually off today and can play it all day! Thank you Frontier for this amazing DLC, getting it fixed, and for the perfect timing so I can play it all day! [squeeeeee]

Me too, i think i'm in love with the new mack,it behaves exactly like bluefire[wacky][heart]

As expected the Backrop from the power moves can be used on some other rides too. That is nice, though i have to figure out what the best Pixelratio of the pictures has to be.
Also i still have to figure out how i get the Schwarzkopf Coaster into shuttle mode.

Not really dancing due to the flaws, but the set turned out overall nice. Not dissappointed that i bought it.

Well turns out,thanks to the chairlift, i'm building a typical austrian skiing resort now, including a brand new theme park at the top[wink]
ski.PNG
Not gonna lie, it's beautiful tho xd.

The free hats and ballons are not always showing up in the ballons and hats stores, in 1 park i had them in another i started today i didnt. Any reasoning to why this is ?

Thanks once again to the entire staff at Frontier. Excellent work as always. Hope everyone, staff and patrons alike, has a wonderful holiday season, Merry Christmas and very Happy New Year!

did you have seen?

Skies got a endlesssytem and the gondolas diddn´t stop in the Station....

...Maybe this could be done at the Darkrides [wacky][yesnod][big grin]

Hey folks. Just a question, while we are all eagerly playing the new Dlc, pls do not forget to give it a steam review. If you are not into writing, just give those tumbs up or down. Thanks @all [heart]

I want to especially thank the folks at Frontier for the Eagles. Now I can stop using the Coriolis and imagining the park has a set of fliers.

[video=youtube_share;TwlZRjpBLuc]https://youtu.be/TwlZRjpBLuc[/video]

It really is a gorgeous ride and worth the wait! The whole pack is so great I am in love!!

Top Bottom