Update 1.11.1

Chante Goodman

Community Manager
Frontier
Hayo!
Thank you for sharing all your amazing feedback with us regarding Update 1.11 and the Classic Rides Collection. We have released 1.11.1 that contains these bug fixes:

Ride Bug Fixes
  • Fixed an issue where cars can move very slowly on powered track rides.
  • Fixed a crash when editing the scale of a coaster special piece.
Scenery Bug Fixes
  • Fixed a crash happening in some parks that use triggerable flexicolour.
UI Bug Fixes
  • Fixed a crash when navigating browser categories with filters selected.
  • General stability fixes & improvements.

Seems the crash problem is not solved or a new one is opend up. Since the update 1.11.1 my game crashed twice during trying to open a tab. It did not during 1.11
Unfortunately the issue website states i currently can't report a bug.

Last edited:
Crashes make the game unplayable since the crash forces the game to quit. I hope that the crash you got was limited to you. So far, I haven’t really got any crashes since the classic pack but big parks with a lot of stuff can crash the game sometimes. I think the Busch Gardens Tampa park the update with gondola cable cars, etc. not by old spice, crashed after a while. That was the only big park I opened since classic pack.

This can happen. A bit annoyed at the moment, but the fix will come sooner or later. :)

Currently i am trying to remove the filter first before i close the tab. Maybe this works.

Is it really about ignoring or is it about 1.Deciding if it is implemented and 2.Takes time to program the lift, the backwards lift freefall (Kärnan) etc.
Frontier never has been much communicative to the people of the forums about those kind of things in my opinion.

Is it really about ignoring or is it about 1.Deciding if it is implemented and 2.Takes time to program the lift, the backwards lift freefall (Kärnan) etc.
Frontier never has been much communicative to the people of the forums about those kind of things in my opinion.
Absolutely. I also guess that we´ll never see the backwards lift freefall. This is just too obscure and probably close to impossible to code.
Other issues with the Infinity, Copperhead and Dimensional should be easier to address, but they have been totally ignored.
HOWEVER: The lack of communication and acknowledging of problems, bugs and issues has become absolutly terrible with the arrival of the Issue Tracker.
It´s like posting into a void!
If there is no improvement with the Issue Tracker, we´ll most likely never see any changes made to our reports. The actual changes in 1.11.1 proof this.

The reverse freefall is a minor thing for the coaster model. The bigger issue, which takes a few lines to code, is the unnecessary limitations to the regular lift. Setting the 60° Limit to 90° would enable people to do Smiler/Kärnan remakes. It would be so easy to fix, yet they ignored it.
And the addition of an alternative top section (Shown by Bright86 in this thread) should not take too long, and would make a lot of people, who bought this DLC solely for this coaster model, happy.

Last edited:
I figured out how to make a working intamin 1st gen freefall using a compact coaster with a vertical lift and drop and a tower structure. At the bottom I twisted the track downward to take the car to the bottom to return to the station.

@tricktrack and @managMent

So much to do.
  • Spirallift, motorized forward/backward spin, LSM launch missing at Mack Spinning Coaster
  • Direct Drop after Lift missing on Logflume
    Train mode missing on Zamperla Spinning Coaster
  • Droptrack missing at Juniorcoaster
  • Tilttracks missing at Maurer Spinning Coaster
  • Lift and reverse freefall lift missing on Infinity Coaster
etc., etc.
next to the, in my opinion, wrong categorization of coasters/rides (and yes i am going to mention it as long as it is in, because i have to deal with it every time i play the game).

So my guess is you better keep your fingers crossed or hope for PC2

Last edited:
Top Bottom