Update 1.12.2

Chante Goodman

Community Manager
Frontier
Hayo coaster friends!

Thank you all for your support and feedback after the release of Planet Coaster: Ghostbusters. We have just released update 1.12.2, please read what the update contains here:

Ghostbusters Fixes
  • Fixed park capacity related issue which prevents some players from completing guest objectives in the Story
Please continue to file bug reports on the Issue Tracker so we can resolve issues as soon as possible.

Thank you for the update! I see a lot of people getting stuck when they exit a roller coaster I made even tho the path is connected. Is anyone having issues with stuck people? Iv'e also noticed that if I speed up the game, sometimes my ghostbusters experience cars move really slow.

I am having this issue a lot. Sometimes, suddenly, one of my ghostbusters experience decides to move really slow making all the other cars move slow as well. Once the slow car gets to the station, it stops moving slow until it starts again sometime in the future xD

Another mandatory 400MB update?... Im out of data and Steam wont let me play unless I download this update.. Is there a way I can play now instead of waiting 2 weeks?

I don't know where to post problems with the game. i think the free updat was supposed to comtain a free trackless shooter ride. however, the ride does not show up in the rides menu. However, the new targets do show up in the scenery menu.

WingardiumLevicoaster

Volunteer Moderator
I don't know where to post problems with the game. i think the free updat was supposed to comtain a free trackless shooter ride. however, the ride does not show up in the rides menu. However, the new targets do show up in the scenery menu.
It's a free DLC. It must be downloaded separately due to having a different age rating to the base game. It's in the list of Planet Coaster DLCs

I am having this issue a lot. Sometimes, suddenly, one of my ghostbusters experience decides to move really slow making all the other cars move slow as well. Once the slow car gets to the station, it stops moving slow until it starts again sometime in the future xD
I get this one too, sometimes cars seem to go extremely slow and sometimes 2 or even 3 cars link up together and go along the track together. However when they have completed one round and pass the station again, the problem usually stops and it's single cars again, still cars sometimes go extremely slow randomly. I wonder if the cars linking up is some kind of hidden feature or a real bug,but since there are no dummies in the second car,when testing, I'd rather say it's a bug.

I get this one too, sometimes cars seem to go extremely slow and sometimes 2 or even 3 cars link up together and go along the track together. However when they have completed one round and pass the station again, the problem usually stops and it's single cars again, still cars sometimes go extremely slow randomly. I wonder if the cars linking up is some kind of hidden feature or a real bug,but since there are no dummies in the second car,when testing, I'd rather say it's a bug.
I also have the cars linking up bug :S

Thank you for the update! I see a lot of people getting stuck when they exit a roller coaster I made even tho the path is connected. Is anyone having issues with stuck people? Iv'e also noticed that if I speed up the game, sometimes my ghostbusters experience cars move really slow.
Yup. I also had a weird big when I closed the park and the train and people were stuck in the train. They were "standing" in the train jumping up and down as if they were stuck on a path.

I also noted that people were stuck when I played in yesterday. With the latest update and all. Some were even stuck in the toilet!

It happened when I closed down the rides/amenities (to save money).

It's a free DLC. It must be downloaded separately due to having a different age rating to the base game. It's in the list of Planet Coaster DLCs

When I click the free update the Steam popup keeps telling me I need to install the desktop app, even though it is up and running. Anybody else see that?

When I click the free update the Steam popup keeps telling me I need to install the desktop app, even though it is up and running. Anybody else see that?
you need to download directly from the Steam site, don't try doing it through the game pop up and it will work.

For me Steam starts the game when I want to install the free DLC.

Does that mean it is installed?
Because Steam doesn't tell me.

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
For me Steam starts the game when I want to install the free DLC.

Does that mean it is installed?
Because Steam doesn't tell me.
Steam will say if the Quick Draw Interactive Shooting Ride is installed in the DLC list on the Planet Coaster page in your Steam library.
For me it showed up as installed once I clicked the install button. And yes, for me installing the ride also launched the game.

Top Bottom