Update 1.12.3 now live!

Chante Goodman

Community Manager
Frontier
Hello park managers!

Update 1.12.3 is now available for Jurassic World Evolution. This update features a number of improvements and fixes based on your feedback and reports on our Issue Tracker. You can find the full list of changes below.

Update Notes
  • Intro voice over should now trigger correctly for Jurassic World-era challenge maps
  • Jurassic Park gates should now play correct sounds on open and close
  • Jurassic Park gates should no longer trap vehicles when closing
  • Ranger AI can now navigate through truck tour gates, and the Jurassic Park gate
  • Removed unused Jurassic Park park tour upgrade slot
  • Resolved performance drop when scrolling through slots
  • Various localisation and text fixes
  • Various achievement unlock fixes and text corrections
  • Various fixes for UI sound events
  • Various audio adjustments and corrections
  • Fixes for several rare crashes
Many thanks all. Remember to report any issues you encounter on our Issue Tracker so our developers can check them out as soon as possible!

Last edited:
Add the dinosaur introduction voiceovers to sandbox mode. Add a toggle for reputation to sandbox mode to make contracts and rep buildings useful. Add toggles to sandbox for empty or completed research and genome progress (because we can build science buildings but they currently serve no purpose). I basically want to play a challenge map where I start from scratch but I want to be able to set my own rules like disabling the dinosaur comfort stuff so I can have HUGE herds of herbivores.

Also, currently if you're looking at a dinosaur's gene splicing screen and press R you can reset all genes to default. Would also be VERY convenient if we were to do this on the previous dinosaur selection screen to reset ALL the genes to the default.

Always glad when an update is posted. This game is beautiful and just keeps getting better. Keep up the good work. Cheers from a life long JP fan.

I know this is kind of out of nowhere but since the trailer of Jurassic world Evolution return to Jurassic Park showing off a Brachiosaurus eating from a tree I'm hoping you guys could include a mechanic where all the sauropods can interact with scenery item trees as seen in the movie especially the Brachiosaurus. Cuz I'm kind of hoping the sauropods could have new mechanics in the near future and feeding or grazing off of the trees as one of them instead of always walking in herds. They don't have to satisfy their hunger that way but you get what I'm saying I just want to see them grazing like all the other herbivores in the game. PS. I'm still waiting for cryolophosaurus and pachyrhinosaurus to enter the game of Jurassic world evolution.

Hello park managers!

Update 1.12.3 is now available for Jurassic World Evolution. This update features a number of improvements and fixes based on your feedback and reports on our Issue Tracker. You can find the full list of changes below.

Update Notes
  • Intro voice over should now trigger correctly for Jurassic World-era challenge maps
  • Ranger AI can now navigate through truck tour gates, and the Jurassic Park gate
Many thanks all. Remember to report any issues you encounter on our Issue Tracker so our developers can check them out as soon as possible!
Is avaliable for Xbox One? I got the game not too long ago.

Great to see you guys are still updating the game. Could you add an option to add all dinosaurs to jp challenge mode please, we have them all on sandbox mode so I don't see why not. Especially if its a toggleable option before you start challenge mode.

I know this is kind of out of nowhere but since the trailer of Jurassic world Evolution return to Jurassic Park showing off a Brachiosaurus eating from a tree I'm hoping you guys could include a mechanic where all the sauropods can interact with scenery item trees as seen in the movie especially the Brachiosaurus. Cuz I'm kind of hoping the sauropods could have new mechanics in the near future and feeding or grazing off of the trees as one of them instead of always walking in herds. They don't have to satisfy their hunger that way but you get what I'm saying I just want to see them grazing like all the other herbivores in the game. PS. I'm still waiting for cryolophosaurus and pachyrhinosaurus to enter the game of Jurassic world evolution.
It wasn't eating from the tree, it was just walking near it.

It wasn't eating from the tree, it was just walking near it.
still it's an iconic scene that should be added to the game none-the-less because of its reference to Jurassic Park. And even though it wasn't eating from the tree as you implied they still made it look like it was and of course many of us are still wanting that feature for the Brachiosaurus and other sauropods in the game.

Hello park managers!

Update Notes

Thanks so much for fixing some of the rare crashes because that was one of my problems, thank you very much

Hello park managers!

Update Notes

I think being able of disabling some aspects of dinosaur discomfort like population and social is highly demanded. It is very frustrating when a species only allows one or two pals or even more when they consider crowded a huge paddock because they share with another couple. Herbivores should pack in dozens, imagine a massive paddock of hadrosaurids with 20 individuals of each species, or a herd (or flock) of 50 gallimmimus.

And another suggestion would be let dinosaurs grow a little. Release them as infants or youngsters, visually smaller, and getting full size over time. This gives realism to herds with different sizes of individuals.

Thanks for the upgrade and for giving us the chance of reporting feed back and ideas.

I think being able of disable some aspects of dinosaur discomfort like population and social is highly demanded. It is very frustrating when a species only allows one or two pal or even more when they consider crowded a huge paddock because they share with another couple. Herbivores should pack in dozens, imagine a massive paddock of hadrosaurids with 20 individuals of every species, or a herd (or flock) of 50 gallimmimus.
This can already be done with either the Sandbox settings or the Dr. Wu genes.

Hello park managers!

Update Notes

Thank you for the update. I'm not sure if the issue report that I have submitted been taken into account. How come its status is duplicated? Here's the link to it. https://issues.frontierstore.net/issue-detail/12231

Hello was wondering if there are any plans as to adding the amphibious and flying dinosaur species? My daughter loves the game and she says the only thing missing are those.

Hello was wondering if there are any plans as to adding the amphibious and flying dinosaur species? My daughter loves the game and she says the only thing missing are those.
At the moment there is the Pteranodon for flying species.

I think that they've said that the aquatic and the like are not going to be in the game

Top Bottom