Update 1.12 + Planet Coaster: Ghostbusters

How to drive Ecto-1 ?

Thanks for the free update and the Quickdraw.
At one point it was said that there will be bug-fixes with the free update, but I can´t see anything in the patch notes. Are there any bug-fixes at all?

This is a great dlc!

I have a couple of questions regarding the Quick Draw ride. As far as I have tried, targets don't function as triggers of other effects or animatronics (if they do, I haven't find the way to do it). It would be great if you could use targets as triggers. For example, I have a target near a TNT box. When the target is shooted, it is linked to a explosion effect, so the TNT box explodes.

And my other question. Can you make any animatronic a target? If that's the case, didn't find the way to do it neither.

Thank you, and very cool update!

I just purchased the Ghostbusters DLC and from what I saw so far I like it. I didn't get a chance to play with everything yet in the DLC. Another great job by Frontier. And finally interactive dark rides in Planet Coaster.

I just purchased the Ghostbusters DLC and from what I saw so far I like it. I didn't get a chance to play with everything yet in the DLC. Another great job by Frontier. And finally interactive dark rides in Planet Coaster.
Like it too, a really good pack with lots of scenery. Even enjoy the scenarios ;)

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
I wish the previous animatronics like zombies and mummies could be shooter targets.

I wasn't able to play yet (work) unfortunatly.

Isn't it possible to hide the smaller generic target inside or behind the older animatronics? So it looks like the animatronic is the target?
(Altough i guess you can't activate an animatronic by shooting at it?)

Reading the notes above i guess the update contained nothing from the long list to do.
Just tested the Victory. Seems the reported prestige bug is still in.
I can't get it over 360 (before an update it had far over 700). Even my other problem rides have a rate far over 400.
So another round of Planet Coaster frustration.

Last edited:
Reading the notes above i guess the update contained nothing from the long list to do.
Just tested the Victory. Seems the reported prestige bug is still in.
I can't get it over 360 (before an update it had far over 700). Even my other problem rides have a rate far over 400.
So another round of Planet Coaster frustration.
This bug with victory has been in the game for a few updates now. I reported it a while back, but not fixed yet.

But, in terms of the update, it sounds brilliant, I hope to check it out later.

Top Bottom