Update 1.12 + Planet Coaster: Ghostbusters

A couple little bugs if you could call them that in sandbox mode, 1. When you disable the ghosts they still remain until they are all captured. And 2 you can only hire 2 ghostbusters and not all 4. In sandbox you suppose to have complete freedom so you should be able to hire all 4 ghostbusters from the start and ghosts should be gone if you disable the function.. oh and yes i already did unlock everything in the scenario story mode incase that was a requirement for sandbox.

Last edited:
Btw a cool thing would beif we could turn on the ghost features but still being able to have functioning rides then we can make a really awesome haunted park ghost and horror style while still having fu ctioning rides but enjoy the ghost scares. Maybe such a feature could be added, no ride hauntings ?

Huge bug with the Ghostbusters DLC, if a ride is haunted the guests leave the ride but they get stuck a lot at the entrance gate and so they can no longer leave the park or do anything. I have to manually move them elsewhere. Happens a lot.

On the bug fix front, it was only a minor thing (although it made some of Ella's scenarios difficult) but I can confirm the bug I reported of guests no longer watching fireworks is fixed.

why is the quick draw a sprate download and not like the other free rides that have been added to the game? also i can't hire the ghost busters in the other game modes but i can hire stay puff?

Btw a cool thing would beif we could turn on the ghost features but still being able to have functioning rides then we can make a really awesome haunted park ghost and horror style while still having fu ctioning rides but enjoy the ghost scares. Maybe such a feature could be added, no ride hauntings ?

THIS THIS THIS
Just need an extra ticky box under the ghosts for ride haunting so we can have Ghosts without the issues.

I wish we could have the Ghostbusters as entertainers! I really really hope PC2 goes this route for scenario's, this plays out so so so much better, I'm having a lot of fun with this. :love:

i don't understand how that is when thrillville 1 and 2 had the same feature and in rct 3 you could shoot darts at your guests.
Different countries have different rating regulations.

Last edited:

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Had a play last night and I love the story mode!! Really adds something to the game. The pieces are really versatile too outside of the theme. Though I do think I'm going to place Stay Puffed shops in all my parks from now on. Also the research system improvement in this mode is very welcome. 😁

I had a great time as well. Once I unlocked the drivable Ecto-1 by playing with the Ghostbusters experience ride all I did was driving around the park with the radio and siren on. That was fun! 😁

This bug with victory has been in the game for a few updates now. I reported it a while back, but not fixed yet.

But, in terms of the update, it sounds brilliant, I hope to check it out later.
On my report they changed it to "by design" 05.06. I guess this means they meant to downgrade it form pretty sucessfull major ride which everybody goes on in real life to a below kiddie ride within the game nobody goes on in a big park.
Please correct me if i am wrong there.

On my report they changed it to "by design" 05.06. I guess this means they meant to downgrade it form pretty sucessfull major ride which everybody goes on in real life to a below kiddie ride within the game nobody goes on in a big park.
Please correct me if i am wrong there.
I saw that too and couldn´t believe it! If they would at least tell us what the idea behind this is...Right now this almost feels like trolling on their part.

Top Bottom