Update 1.3.3 Out Now!

I'm guessing they also vandalized or trash littered the surrounding place as well?

I didn't really notice littering (I have vandalism turned off in sandbox) - I guess maybe they had no litter as they weren't getting to any shops!
It seems to be happening mainly in an area where I 'aligned to grid' in order to lay a big open area of pathing.

02-01.jpg

For black bears, the climbing areas are no longer counted.

This might be a bug, if you load a zoo. Just try and delete something climbable and undo it, so the game checks the climbable area new.
Happend to me a few times now and always was every time solved by deleting and undeleting something climbable.

I have already tried many things. Objects deleted, new objects set, the game restarted, the animals moved. It remains with the bug.

I also have this problem with plants and toys, but here the restart helps

Did frontier even bother to fix the staff cannot reach work zone issue? Its already been more than a month since the 1.3 update released and I am not able to play my saved game since the update due to this issue. I don't think it is acceptable for my saved game that previously is totally fine before the update and turn into unplayable after the update.

Did frontier even bother to fix the staff cannot reach work zone issue? Its already been more than a month since the 1.3 update released and I am not able to play my saved game since the update due to this issue. I don't think it is acceptable for my saved game that previously is totally fine before the update and turn into unplayable after the update.
I had to fire all my staff and redo some Staff pathes. Sometimes I still have issues. What I found out: Staff now completely ignores staff buildings in another work zone. You have to integrate your single trade center or quarantine into every workzone ir give every workzone their own. I recommend the second option to avoid path finding problems afterwards.

This might be a bug, if you load a zoo. Just try and delete something climbable and undo it, so the game checks the climbable area new.
Happend to me a few times now and always was every time solved by deleting and undeleting something climbable.

I have this bug as well and it is annoying as hell. Only have it since the last update.

Also: Dear CM, is there any news on if the editable sings will be fixed in next update or the one after or any time? Link 1 and Link 2 ? And what about the axes toggle problems a lot of us still expierience when selecting multiple pieces OR just selecting one single column? Any news on that?

Chante Goodman

Community Manager
Frontier
Hey all! Thanks for your feedback on this thread. A few of things from us:
  • If you have experienced the crash at startup when you load the game for the first time, would you be able to confirm you had the Crash Reporter pop up and you sent in a crash report? Also, could you send your Steam ID for us to matchup the crash report to your issue? You can do so at community@frontier.co.uk. If you need help finding your Steam ID, please refer to this: https://customersupport.frontier.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/360011881660-How-do-I-locate-my-Steam-ID-
  • We are aware of the signs issue that you're referring to here, @Swjosdotschka - this will not be fixed in the next update, but it is something the team are aware of and have already started looking into.
  • The axis issue that is being discussed in this thread will require a bit more time to resolve, but the team are aware of it. We ask for Issue Tracker reports and any evidence, such as screenshots and videos to be sent over. This can be done in this thread, or a dedicated thread to that issue (if the latter, please link in this thread).
  • We are currently working on Update 1.3.4 - we are aiming to have this out in the next couple of weeks, and this has been designed to resolve issues our community may be experiencing with navigation issues for your guests and Staff. The litter problem that has also been mentioned in this thread should be resolved alongside this, as it's also to do with the navigation.
With all of these, as always, if and when we have more to share, we will do so. Thank you for your patience, and all of your help/feedback, as we work on our next update! :)

Chante Goodman

Community Manager
Frontier
I want an update that give us some new barriers for the animals I mainly won’t a wooden fence like this for Camels and Zebras if that’s possible View attachment 191198

For suggestions, I recommend posting them in the dedicated forum area :) The devs frequent the forums, so it is helpful for things to be in the right area so it's easier to find should they need to!

• If you have experienced the crash at startup when you load the game for the first time, would you be able to confirm you had the Crash Reporter pop up and you sent in a crash report? Also, could you send your Steam ID for us to matchup the crash report to your issue? You can do so at community@frontier.co.uk. If you need help finding your Steam ID, please refer to this: https://customersupport.frontier.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/360011881660-How-do-I-locate-my-Steam-ID-
  • We are aware of the signs issue that you're referring to here, @Swjosdotschka - this will not be fixed in the next update, but it is something the team are aware of and have already started looking into.
  • The axis issue that is being discussed in this thread will require a bit more time to resolve, but the team are aware of it. We ask for Issue Tracker reports and any evidence, such as screenshots and videos to be sent over. This can be done in this thread, or a dedicated thread to that issue (if the latter, please link in this thread).
  • We are currently working on Update 1.3.4 - we are aiming to have this out in the next couple of weeks, and this has been designed to resolve issues our community may be experiencing with navigation issues for your guests and Staff. The litter problem that has also been mentioned in this thread should be resolved alongside this, as it's also to do with the navigation.
With all of these, as always, if and when we have more to share, we will do so. Thank you for your patience, and all of your help/feedback, as we work on our next update! :)
Great news hopefully the litter bug will really be fixed this time or atleast an option to turn litter off completely in sandbox. Also the problem with animals being dropped in boxed all over the park in the middle of guest paths, I send my save file where it happens weeks ago so hopefulyl that helped.

I hope camles and bisons will get their right size soon

I’ll be keeping my fingers crossed 🤞 in hopes of a new update that will give Planet Zoo some new Barriers such as these two (ignore the zoo tycoon 2 animals in the second picture, I needed an iron bar fence for an example) I’m just really hoping that Planet Zoo will hopefully give us some more barriers like these.

Attachments

• 41E79F4F-0AAC-4EE6-891B-C7B522A4F18C.jpeg
    41E79F4F-0AAC-4EE6-891B-C7B522A4F18C.jpeg
    151.5 KB · Views: 196
  • 65E64E7D-1D07-429D-99C8-A82F72256430.jpeg
    65E64E7D-1D07-429D-99C8-A82F72256430.jpeg
    60.3 KB · Views: 195
I’ll be keeping my fingers crossed 🤞 in hopes of a new update that will give Planet Zoo some new Barriers such as these two (ignore the zoo tycoon 2 animals in the second picture, I needed an iron bar fence for an example) I’m just really hoping that Planet Zoo will hopefully give us some more barriers like these.
Aren't those rather easy to make using plank pieces and the Australia pack rod pieces?

Aren't those rather easy to make using plank pieces and the Australia pack rod pieces?

You are right. But some people don't have the patience to build a custom fence, I guess. Those two would definately not be on my list, but all in all I think we could use some more barrier types. Would make the game more enjoyable for non-builders, make them even play more, buy DLCs, which would lead to longer support, mooooore for builders. :D )Yes, I'm biased. But honestly, sometimes, a recolorable brick wall as a fence option would come in handy. )

Many of us don't have computers that can handle a whole barrier made piece-by-piece. I'm stuck with the in-game barriers for most of my building. It's the same with most things in-game. I know it's possible to create, for example, parking lots, extravagant gardens, whole forests, new building themes, and so on, using the in-game pieces, but after a certain point I'd even say most players can no longer run their zoos. The average person doesn't fork out for a whole gaming PC rig just to play one game.

Top Bottom