IMPORTANT: Update 1.3.8 - Spooky Pack DLC and more!

The Hoax ghost train works a little wreird as well, the game creates trains of three but they don't run through the track as trains, but maybe that is just how the real counterpart of it used to be.

It's the solution for two passenger cars and peep groups.
Groups can't be split up.

If you notice, the spinning coasters that only hold four people won't allow groups of five or six to even get in the queue.

Other track rides don't have that limitation. The car ride for example can hold a lot of cars. Given on the condition you have a complete track.

Maybe it works the same way for the huntsman?

Nope, i definitely have a complete track, as you can see. Might be a bug. Hope it is xD
7c622059d1907872437054c6ac0a10a0.jpg

It's the solution for two passenger cars and peep groups.
Groups can't be split up.

If you notice, the spinning coasters that only hold four people won't allow groups of five or six to even get in the queue.
Good to know, thanks!

Last edited:
So good!

So, aftar a peek at the pack ingame, I can say that it looks terrific! For anyone hesitating, get this DLC! There are loads of objects included that you will be using over and over again, not only for spooky themed buildings =)

Great stuff, well done [up][yesnod]

Wait this is a thing?

Yes. Notice how often you have empty seats on any ride? It's because they can't split a peep group to fill that one last seat. Notice how often the spinning mouse coaster will leave with just one rider? It's because the next peeps in line is a group of four. Makes you wonder how they will tackle something like swan boats, or water slides!

just looked through the pieces that come with the pack and have to say it looks rather good, a lot of content that im sure will be used many many times in various situations within the game.

Love the spider animations :)

I love the new cloud,rain,lightning VFX, rain is probably my favorite out of them all.

There is so much in this DLC, its going to be my new favorite theme for a while

Not on topic but I'll forward it to the devs.

Hi Bo

What an excellent job the team have done yet again. I hope I speak for ‘most’ but please pass my thanks and congrats to the team for delivering a great set of polished content.

Great Update! Thank you soooo much for the friction sliders![up][up][up]
But I have to say that the new coaster sounds are stupid... Sounds like my Hyper Coaster is about to fall apart.

So again, not enough info for this, so I will not buy, I think it works like I want it to, but I ask:

What is this ride behaving like?
Is it like a wild mouse-coaster which rotates without full control ...
OR
Can you set points on track where you tell the cabine to rotate to an specific angle, to force passengers view to the scenery and not to some blank wall, because the cabine rotated into the wrong direction.

Could someone please explain a little bit about the new Darkrides ?

Last edited:

Bo Marit

Lead Community Manager
Frontier
I have some bugs after the update. For example when I try to place the blueprints for the new rides.

If you find any bugs, put them in the bug forum so the team can instantly have a look for you! Thank you so much!

Hi Bo

What an excellent job the team have done yet again. I hope I speak for ‘most’ but please pass my thanks and congrats to the team for delivering a great set of polished content.

Thank you for the lovely compliment. The teams have done some amazing work once again!

So again, not enough info for this, so I will not buy, I think it works like I want it to, but I ask:

What is this ride behaving like?
Is it like a wild mouse-coaster which rotates without full control ...
OR
Can you set points on track where you tell the cabine to rotate to an specific angle, to force passengers view to the scenery and not to some blank wall, because the cabine rotated into the wrong direction.

Could someone please explain a little bit about the new Darkrides ?

So the ghost train has a simple lock and unlock, kind of like a spinning mouse coaster. the lock mechanism centers it, making it face forward. It has lift hills and seems to speed up a little when going down hill. It will complete a full circuit if it's flat though, you do not need elevation. You can define the speed at which it moves on flat track. If you create the right curves, you might be able to spin it in a certain way in a somewhat predictable manner. (I gotta try it with guests though)

The Huntsman gives you a lot more control. It gives you yaw (spin), Roll (lean left-right) and Pitch (lean forward-back). The way you set it put is you select the position that you want for each sectiion, say you are turning the track left in a circle and you want them to look at the center the whole time, then you set your yaw to 90 in the circle; the transition will occur on it's own. If after the circle you want them to face forward again, then have one piece with yaw set to 0 so it transitions to it in the short term, (otherwise it will transition to default position over the rest of the ride or until the point at which you set your next position) Works pretty much the same as the 4D coaster.

Last edited:
can you clarify if the bug fixes and general updates are for everyone or do you have to purchase the pack to receive these fixes?

Top Bottom