Update 1.5.1 Out Now! Edit: Patch 1.5.2 Out Now!

Since I've installed the update yesterday, the game crashes when loading my franchise zoo or after a few minutes playing in my franchise zoo. Before this update, I didn't have this problem.
I've tried another franchise zoo and had no problems here. After this I went to my first zoo and there were again the crashes. Anyone here with the same problem?

Since I've installed the update yesterday, the game crashes when loading my franchise zoo or after a few minutes playing in my franchise zoo. Before this update, I didn't have this problem.
I've tried another franchise zoo and had no problems here. After this I went to my first zoo and there were again the crashes. Anyone here with the same problem?
Already verified the Game Files? Someone had a Problem some Time ago where the Game always crashed when using a Statue because of a missing File. Maybe your Problem is something similar

I verified the game files, but the game crashed again after I were one minute in my franchise zoo :( it stocks and 2-3 minutes later the game crashes

does anyone know how i can solve my problem? I can't play, whenever I try to sell animals I have the game closed, I lost animals ..

Finally, this FishFeader in my Grey Seals Habitat is working. Thank you.
Hopefully it works now when Feader is placed into the ground, too.

does anyone know how i can solve my problem? I can't play, whenever I try to sell animals I have the game closed, I lost animals ..

I assume you mean the game crashes every time you try to sell animals? I don't have a solution (but just in case, try verifying the game files), but the game does seem to crash more than normal after the latest update. It's so random too, I don't know what causes it.

Hey guys, I got a quick question: could it be that the bug in sandbox with infinite guest stay = no donations still isn't fixed or is there again? I noticed yesterday that I had 0 donations in sandbox and the option was turned on and I know it was a problem in the past...I'll test it again later but if it's really still a thing that's just extremely frustrating and kinda disappointing considering how long this has been going on :/

Tim Smith

Lead Community Manager
I assume you mean the game crashes every time you try to sell animals? I don't have a solution (but just in case, try verifying the game files), but the game does seem to crash more than normal after the latest update. It's so random too, I don't know what causes it.
Hey folks, would you be able to share more on your problem on the issue tracker? If you're seeing more crashes then it would definitely be worth the support team seeing if they can help!

You can find the tracker here: https://issues.frontierstore.net/

Hey guys, I got a quick question: could it be that the bug in sandbox with infinite guest stay = no donations still isn't fixed or is there again? I noticed yesterday that I had 0 donations in sandbox and the option was turned on and I know it was a problem in the past...I'll test it again later but if it's really still a thing that's just extremely frustrating and kinda disappointing considering how long this has been going on :/
I just turned infinite stay on a few days ago. If you can prompt me to where to look for the amount of donation spend, I can check if this happens in my zoo as well.

I just turned infinite stay on a few days ago. If you can prompt me to where to look for the amount of donation spend, I can check if this happens in my zoo as well.

Well the donationbox showed 0$ donations and I didn't see any guests throw money in either, don't know if it's shown in the finance tab or not, since I forgot to check there yesterday.

Hey folks, would you be able to share more on your problem on the issue tracker? If you're seeing more crashes then it would definitely be worth the support team seeing if they can help!

You can find the tracker here: https://issues.frontierstore.net/

Hi Tim, thanks for answering. Like I said, so far I haven't found the cause of the problem or what prompts the game to crash. I had 2-3 crashes since the big 1.5 update. I have only played a little bit since yesterday's 1.5.1 update but will report back if my game crashes again.

I have upvoted the issue on the tracker, but have noticed it's from 1.4 version of the game. There are also two threads going on if you wish to have a look, people reporting more frequent crashing since 1.5.

Okay, I just checked and it is indeed the infinite guest stay = no donations bug -.-

Finances and donation boxes both show 0$ donations as long as it's turned on, turn it off and guests start donating again right away. I really hoped this would be fixed by now but I guess I was wrong...There goes my zoo where guests can actually stay as long as they want and look at everything before they have to leave. I really wanna play with economy and this option on in sandbox but this bug makes it impossible to run a zoo like that 'cause donations make up a huge part of the profits.

Last edited:
Well the donationbox showed 0$ donations and I didn't see any guests throw money in either, don't know if it's shown in the finance tab or not, since I forgot to check there yesterday.
Can confirm this bug.... Well... now I have to decide what I want... guests that are also at the outer edges of my zoo or playing with economy on -.-

Thanks for the update but some things have not been fixed.

Animals being dropped outside trade center

Controls not working after tabbing out and bck into the game or when shift tabbing into steam workshop and back into the game, its been an issue since launch but more extreme since previous update..

Also animals can still go through barriers, been reported on the dlc release topic multiple times by me and others, its a problem since the last update before this one.

@Tim Smith hope these get looked at, sended save games with the issue with animals being dropped outside trade center last week.

Top Bottom