IMPORTANT: Update 1.5 - Adventure Pack LIVE now!

Okay. This pack is really nice and very useful. Lava for my vulcanos.
Crocodiles and hippos to do at least some fake Zoo. Worth every cent.

Only i hoped the watercoaster would have gotten the correct listing today as family friendly.
At Europa Park riders from the age of 6 are allowed.
https://www.europapark.de/en/attractions/water-rollercoaster-poseidon
https://farm7.staticflickr.com/6147/6000508176_0a55c0e4d5_z.jpg

Even on the new shuttle watercoaster "Power Splash" Children are allowed.
https://mack-rides.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/PowerSplash3.jpg

But then again a bit more time is needed to change this.

Last edited:
Bo stated above. Last line after the trailer.
They don't list the fixes. We have to find out ourselves which fixes have occured apparantly.[/QUOTE]

Yes they do theyve posted changelogs and hotfixes in the past

Yes they do theyve posted changelogs and hotfixes in the past

I know this update contains bug fixes. However, a lot of the time, many bug fixes are not listed in our change log listings. Once the update rolls in, check in game and see if it's been fixed? :)

I've edited the post. They won't be doing that anymore it seems?
I would like to have a list as well.

Last edited:
I supported a new DLC, and thank you! Adventure Pack is beautiful, nice work! [happy] But more rides would be very missing (adult, kiddie, family rides)! [ugh]

Looks good :). Bit disappointed with the coaster though, as really hoping for a single-cart minetrain coaster so that I can fulfl my dream of recreating Dreamworld as it was around 1999 before all the lawyer problems and before every ride was (insert franchise here)'s (insdert ride name here).

So much wonderful stuff in this pack, but.... BUT.... I don't understand the purpose of the Land Ahoy. It's literally just the Island Adventure in its own channel of water. I was eagerly expecting that to be something similar to a Pirates of the Caribbean/Jurassic Park River Adventure style ride, i.e like a log flume but with bigger boats and a wider channel of water and the opportunity to have drops...etc. That remains one of, and for me personally the most, glaring ride omissions in the game for me (particularly when we had a ride like that in RCT3).

The rest is genuinely fantastic, overwhelmingly brilliant. The biplane, the new greenery, animatronic animals..etc....etc... Love it, but gah... the wait for that boat flume adventure ride continues.

Last edited:
XnWmDAo.jpg

The specs when you mouse-over both river boat rides say both have a conveyor belt lift but as far as I can tell they do not, though even if Land Ahoy had one, stylistically it still wouldn't be what I've been waiting for sadly.

So many new great pieces. I love the hippos, and the rolling boulder is a cute Raiders nod.

Last edited:
Much appreciated Periocus!

As Dr. Clownius said it’s literally the same as Island Adventure but in a channel. Interesting design option.

I must recognize that the name of the ride “Land Ahoy” seemed to point towards a flume boat one (a la pirates). [weird]

So much wonderful stuff in this pack, but.... BUT.... I don't understand the purpose of the Land Ahoy. It's literally just the Island Adventure in its own channel of water. I was eagerly expecting that to be something similar to a Pirates of the Caribbean/Jurassic Park River Adventure style ride, i.e like a log flume but with bigger boats and a wider channel of water and the opportunity to have drops...etc. That remains one of, and for me personally the most, glaring ride omissions in the game for me (particularly when we had a ride like that in RCT3).

The rest is genuinely fantastic, overwhelmingly brilliant. The biplane, the new greenery, animatronic animals..etc....etc... Love it, but gah... the wait for that boat flume adventure ride continues.

I don't think we should have expected anything else from the tracked boat ride. There was a reason why it was constantly addressed as "little sister" and we didn't get any screenshots of it, not even after launch. It's just another low-hanging-fruit train swap to serve a bigger portion of the community, like the Monte Leone thing was a stripped down duplicate. So to put it bluntly, there are really only two new rides in this pack. A bummer for sure, but not an unexpected one.

So to put it bluntly, there are really only two new rides in this pack. A bummer for sure, but not an unexpected one.

Indeed. I’d have expected at least more differences between boats. Well, we got two cool rides and a bunch of scenario. A bit pricey IMHO but a nice addition.

It's a smaller boat, but that's about where the differences end as far as I could see.

I must recognize that the name of the ride “Land Ahoy” seemed to point towards a flume boat one (a la pirates). [weird]

I really thought that's what it was going to be. Adventure Pack, Pirates is in ADVENTURE Land (at Magic Kingdom), Jurassic Park has River ADVENTURE in its name.... "Finally!" I thought... But it's not to be... Not yet anyway. Someday hopefully. It's weird being a lover of Planet Coaster and not being that into coasters. It's always the other stuff that gets me most excited and that style of ride, and omnimover track rides, are really the biggest omissions for me.

I cannot praise the rest of this pack enough though. Even just from skimming the content there's a huge amount of goodies here. Also, we've never had a Jungle Cruise type ride in these games before, so I do appreciate the Island Adventure even if the Land Ahoy variant is a head scratcher. Do peeps see the Island Adventure as a proper ride or a transport ride though? That'd be my only concern. I haven't time to really dig into anything in detail today.

Last edited:
Top Bottom