IMPORTANT: Update 1.5 - Adventure Pack LIVE now!

Great stuff.
Looks like you Frontier folk did a beautiful job. I'm buying this right now. Hopefully I'll have some time to play around with it later tonight [big grin]

I JUST BOUGHT IT!!!Loading in! HYPE[big grin][haha][haha][haha]
Thank you so much frontier for continuing the development of this amazing game[wink][heart][heart][heart].Great work!!

Important Note, when building the island adventure ride, ONLY place the station on water do not try to lower it more into the water as u will be unable to place entrance/exit, an hours work gone, BUT I love this dlc

Been playing with it, great stuff!

Some incredible things, like gold can be changed of colour, the new city/theme park thick palm tress (although i would love to get a 15-20meter version of that), the lava and water fall effects are top notch, the traps are incredible....

Not a fan of the boats being transports (at least the tracked one). While its nice that we can build more than 2 stations for them, now that we have the problem of not bein able to test transport rides, they became super hard to be used as tracked rides (like they work in parts like disneyland).
The tracked rides also not having lifthills and drops, to make things more similar to darkrides, its a bit sad.

But oh well,those are things that could always be improved in the future. :D

Thanks to the team for making another quality content pack that improves so much the building.

EDIT:
Also a HUGE thumbs up [up][up][up] for making the possibility fo changing the race colour of the paleonthologist animatronics. Absolutely brilliant stuff that makes the game more inclusive.
Would love to have that option also in old animtronics.

Last edited:

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
I wonder, if the boat rides are transport rides officially, can they really work as darkrides as well?

Like will people ride them if you have only 1 station?

I wonder, if the boat rides are transport rides officially, can they really work as darkrides as well?

Yeah, I really fear that.
I know some parks with big central lakes (port aventura and Terra Mitica for example), use this types of rides as transport, but the most famous version, the Disneyland Jungle cruise, is a track ride through and through.
If guests are not inclined them to use them as a trackride, then im a little bit dissapointed .

glass walls!

Wow, Fantastic update! Very creative!

Anyone noticed you can use the new diamond pieces to make glass walls?

Love it!

LtrmIpq.jpg

I think the land ahoy is the tracked ride version of the island adventure,because it's the same ride only without multiple stations(also i'm sad that the land ahoy isn't a typical pirates boat ride,that i hoped for[sour],it's just a smaller copy of the island adventure[sulk])
If they had done the island adventure as both types(tracked and transport) and made the land ahoy a dark ride (like pirates),i would have loved this pack,so i enjoy it,but i'm a bit sad.

Last edited:
Top Bottom