Release Notes Update 1.6 and Jurassic World Evolution: Cretaceous Dinosaur Pack Out Now!

Iguanodon’s limbs are so hot and sexy! The bulky strong arms are used to lift Carnotaurus while those beautiful legs are for raptor kicking.

After getting this, I realize we could definitely use some serious animation revision. The game is so much better with animation additions!

And instead of fixing all the crash problems so many people have, you spend time and resources to release 3 new dinosaurs to grab some more crash...

Last edited:

Paul_Crowther

Community Manager
Frontier
It would be kind to all type of players if content will be made avaiable for all systems at the same time. When ps4 is not ready than the others could wait too until it is done

We totally appreciate the frustration in having to wait for the PS4 version. We always work to ensure our updates happen at the same time but unfortunately unforseen technical issues prevented it on this occasion.

Paul_Crowther

Community Manager
Frontier
And instead of fixing all the crash problems so many people have, you spend time and resources to release 3 new dinosaurs to grab some more crash...

We're always working to resolve bugs and crashes and to provide improvements to gameplay. We've released a number of updates previously to address reports sent in to us and will continue to do so. If you are experiencing crashes the best thing to do is to keep our QA team informed with any information requested so they can investigate by posting in our bug support forums. even if you have already done so more information can often be helpful in identifying issues.

This is the 2nd time it goes wrong for PS4, next time dont announce a release date and just release it when ready, that way you dont get into trouble as a company with false advertisements or dont get blamed for lying to customers. I rather be surprised and be happy then been let down when a thing like this happens. This is also exactly why a game company needs testers to test an update before it gets send to sony, sony is all about quality assurance and so they simply deny an update or a dlc if it doesnt meet their standards.

New DLC

A new dlc already, we just had one. I have to say that I am impressed and love everything that has come out of this game so far. Even though I have ps4, I have heard that the Cretaceous dlc is outstanding, and looks amazing. Suggestions: One dinosaur that I think will particularly interest the players is Therizinosaurus. It would add upon one of the most unique dinosaurs in the game. I would also highly recommend releasing a decorations pack of sorts. This would add some more variety to the landscape and Park theme to the game.

Hi,
I am french and play this game on PS4, we have well got the Dinosaur DLC previous evening, but ... where is the update?
Like things are actually I have paid a DLC for nothing cause the new Dinos arn't in the ps4 game right now.
So there is maybe a problem, but put the DLC BEFORE the update isn't nice at all.

Hi,
I am french and play this game on PS4, we have well got the Dinosaur DLC previous evening, but ... where is the update?
Like things are actually I have paid a DLC for nothing cause the new Dinos arn't in the ps4 game right now.
So there is maybe a problem, but put the DLC BEFORE the update isn't nice at all.

Update should be around now judging from previous updates

Top Bottom