Update 1.6 coming to Planet Zoo, 22 June 🐻

YESSSS!!! Thank you for letting us turn off max plants! Now I can decorate my habitats (and the perimeters) as freely as I like without guests and animals complaining! One of my biggest wants is finally here.

Also super excited to build underwater areas for the bears, and to use those vista points!

Thank you team! ❤️

Btw i seeno mention if this annoying bug which has been reported multiple times has finally been fixed, sended so many different saves along with me others also sended saves with this bug going on. Btw it has again expired, stop auto expiring issues reportedthat are not fixed because it becomes annoying having to report the same issue again and again because of the auto expire.

Any info about if its fixed @Jens Erik ?

Thanks for this! Really looking forward to the update!

Will the filters in the animal market stay in franchise between sessions now?
And will there be a new "normal" aka a story/no timed scenario? I enjoy those way more than those (for me stressfull) timed campaigns

Last edited:
This is an emergency meeting:

unknown.png

source image: https://cms-cdn.zaonce.net/2021-06/PZ_Patch1.6_Free_1920x1080_WM_ScenarioArial_1.jpg

Has anything further been said about this or content that might come with the update?

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
Has anything further been said about this or content that might come with the update?
Tim talked about this in another thread and you can find it here: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threa...k-arriving-22-june.582303/page-4#post-9307442

Any info about if its fixed @Jens Erik ?
Hey FunGaming! We've been able to reproduce the issue from your save file, but we don't have a working reproduction case in our own zoos. It's still being investigated!

Last edited:
Knocking it out of the park with this free update! So many customization options and really excited about mesh fencing too! Once again, I'll be buying the add on just to show my support, even though I don't even require all the new animals. The team has been really listening to requests. :)

Late to the party, but VISTA POINTS! Finally! Also the increased trade center storage and the search functions sound great. As well as the diving bears, of course. Thank you for putting effort into those improvements again!

Hey CM's - I recall some talk about Challenge Mode markets being opened up to around ~500 available at once, is there any news on that front? Would be an excellent addition to us offline players :)

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Is it possible to share audio here on the forums? Because i think it would be neat for players to share audio/music that they like for PZ
You can share links to audio files that are hosted elsewhere, if you'd like. It is not possible to upload audio directly to the forums, but you can, for example, share links to files on your Google Drive, Dropbox or alternative cloud service, just like how members include a link to custom media files in the description of their Planet Coaster theme parks on the Steam Workshop.

Top Bottom