🍁Update 1.7 and North America Animal Pack Out Now!🍁

Great pack Frontier. Very well balanced 🤩
Especially happy for the polar fox and since all other animals are so brown I would love to see more prints and color in the next pack.
North America is finally well represented in the game and people who wanted European animals can always use moose or beaver in their local European zoo’s.

My big wish at the moment is greater variety in map backgrounds and the opportunity to use different biome textures.

So I want to say thanks for the timed scenario base map once everything is removed. It is quite versatile and I can think of several locations around the world that it would suit.

It is an attractive background but not overbearing or too dramatic like some of the maps and for now it’s definitely my go to map.

Ok I'm soooo happy about this! Apparently, Frontier listened to us (AGAIN!) and they added two different Sea Lion colors! There are more brownish males, with the classic brown icon and color scheme, and THEN there's a rare type with a Dark fur and icon!!!!!! This Pack is AMAZING!!!!!

Here are some photos to prove it:
-THIS is a normal male Sea Lion, the ones we all saw in the trailer and in the reveal screenshots. It has brown fur and it has a classic brown icon.
CHAD Sea Lion.jpg

-THIS is a screenshot I took while playing PZ today. This variant of the male Sea Lion is way darker, and it comes in different shades too! So there's not just one "black" Sea Lion, there are more color variations of this!!! (it is easily recognized in the animal market because it has a darker icon)
GIGACHAD Sea Lion.png

I'm surprised nobody was talking about this! Wow this Pack and update are full of surprises, every day something new pops up!!!! I love you Frontier 💚💚💚

Ok I'm soooo happy about this! Apparently, Frontier listened to us (AGAIN!) and they added two different Sea Lion colors! There are more brownish males, with the classic brown icon and color scheme, and THEN there's a rare type with a Dark fur and icon!!!!!! This Pack is AMAZING!!!!!
Can I see the pictures to compare?

My big wish at the moment is greater variety in map backgrounds and the opportunity to use different biome textures.

So I want to say thanks for the timed scenario base map once everything is removed. It is quite versatile and I can think of several locations around the world that it would suit.

It is an attractive background but not overbearing or too dramatic like some of the maps and for now it’s definitely my go to map.
We definitely need a Way to customize the Background. I'm still annoyed by the Fact that I can't have realistic Surroundings for my Antarctic Research Station because there are Trees outside of the buildable Area

Just watched a Scenery Showcase Video and I want to say that it would be absolutely great if we could get Versions of the Birch Branches with Leaves on them

You can in my Alligator household living one male up to 4 Females and nobody is Fighting what is very interessting
In my original Orangutan Breeding Center, there's a extremely huge River and even though it had lots of Crocodiles in it, there were almost no Fights, so it probably works with the Alligators if the Enclosure is big enough. But due to Alligators being able to be housed together in big Groups in Real Life, it should definitely be changed, so they also won't fight in normal Enclosures and won't have reduced Welfare

I'm wondering if at some point we will see some animals updates, we all know many things could be fixed (lion mane, rhino's front legs while walking, elephants' ears collapsing inside the body ecc..) some even easily (size fixex for example)..it's cool to have new animals, but some of the old ones really need fixes.

I'm wondering if at some point we will see some animals updates, we all know many things could be fixed (lion mane, rhino's front legs while walking, elephants' ears collapsing inside the body ecc..) some even easily (size fixex for example)..it's cool to have new animals, but some of the old ones really need fixes.
For me the Malayan tapir is the priority, it should never have been signed off in that state.

I'll take that as an Anniversary update, no other features added or free animals and items, just fix the old animals that need improvements (Size, model)
Looking at you Malayan Tapir. :mad:

At least players who play Sandbox can get the Scenario maps to play with, which many of them have different backgrounds than the "normal" maps.

I really really hope Frontier will find a way to let us that play Franchise unlock the Scenario maps too! It's one of my biggest wishes right now...

Top Bottom