News Update 1.7 Coming 17 April!

As a console player I can only say I am delighted with this news. After sharing some pics of a couple of my islands already, I'm really looking forward to being able to share some much higher quality stuff. Thank you Frontier!

Are you serious Frontier?
Hey, dudes, if we are spending so much time taking photos, it's for getting occupied, coz there is literally nothing else to do in this game. doesn't mean that we need more about it!!!
i'm so disappointed, that if it would have been announced earlier this month i would have thought of a 1st of april prank... good job Frontier, you have definitely got what the community wants for the game!

I don't know why but i keep thinking of having some kind of ^ hidden ^ content, remember when the cretaceous dlc came out of nowhere ? we might get something similar. I can't see the reason behind telling people about an update even if they actually referred to it as small from the very beginning, but they know that no matter what, the community would definitely get overhyped, and at the end if they don't get what they expect, the game will get a lot of hate, unless they are teasing and trying to trick us into a late april's fools, which i wish is the case. If not, i think frontier should have just stayed low, until the actual release date of the small update, and when it goes live, they tell us about a big early summer update, that way they will extend the game's life in a harmless way. but if we get nothing else, specially those who have ansel which means photo mode was already there from the start, i hope the summer brings us one hell of an update.

but all of you that
i hope the summer brings us one hell of an update.
no... for one reason...

in the last six month of the 2018 the have released maybe more than 12 new dinos a lots of improvements challenge mod and so on...

and in the last four months of the 2019?

1 ing boring skin and now the photo mod...

is clear that they have cut down the resources and the support for JWE is it clear to all now?

so dont expect myracles in summer.
sorry frontier i have got hope until now.. but now is over

Please add more achievements to collect in steam. Maybe even some per level of challenge mode map and type? I need goals to work towards that I can show off!

I don't know why but i keep thinking of having some kind of ^ hidden ^ content, remember when the cretaceous dlc came out of nowhere ? we might get something similar. I can't see the reason behind telling people about an update even if they actually referred to it as small from the very beginning, but they know that no matter what, the community would definitely get overhyped, and at the end if they don't get what they expect, the game will get a lot of hate, unless they are teasing and trying to trick us into a late april's fools, which i wish is the case. If not, i think frontier should have just stayed low, until the actual release date of the small update, and when it goes live, they tell us about a big early summer update, that way they will extend the game's life in a harmless way. but if we get nothing else, specially those who have ansel which means photo mode was already there from the start, i hope the summer brings us one hell of an update.
Summer will bring you a hellish pain in the area just below your back

Why is that? I can't totally understand all the negativity, the game has imrpoved since launch, however slowly and secretively.

In fact, and despite being a pc player to which this update adds nothing I still feel a bit hopeful because this feature partly explains why this update "prepares for whats to come" and that's enough for waiting a couple months more.

Four months waiting for a miserable photo mode that does not contribute anything to the game except photos and more useless photos. To have waited so long, this could have been launched two months ago.

Disappointing as little. They already said that it was "small" but to maintain so much secrecy for a photo mode ... They will have done it to save themselves more criticism.

Except surprise last minute 1.7 will be the most useless update of all that have been released. All after four months without having anything. It is to be sad.

Four months waiting for a miserable photo mode that does not contribute anything to the game except photos and more useless photos. To have waited so long, this could have been launched two months ago.

Disappointing as little. They already said that it was "small" but to maintain so much secrecy for a photo mode ... They will have done it to save themselves more criticism.

Except surprise last minute 1.7 will be the most useless update of all that have been released. All after four months without having anything. It is to be sad.

I admit the secrecy cannot be neither explained nor defended here but console player will surely find it useful and, well this is most of my hope, maybe this means the next update (proper update, not a patch) will bring some stunning things that will make this feature worth?

I,m still hoping, I confess, but landscaping, real landscaping with waterfalls, dirt, sand, stones and options for flora and deeper water would make this useful. Specially if combined with new buildings and skins.

Or maybe I'm just naïve, but a boy can dream ;)

I admit the secrecy cannot be neither explained nor defended here but console player will surely find it useful and, well this is most of my hope, maybe this means the next update (proper update, not a patch) will bring some stunning things that will make this feature worth?

I,m still hoping, I confess, but landscaping, real landscaping with waterfalls, dirt, sand, stones and options for flora and deeper water would make this useful. Specially if combined with new buildings and skins.

Or maybe I'm just naïve, but a boy can dream ;)
I am also naive. I thought that this update would bring a surprise as well as a sad photo mode (maybe the super secret dinosaur). The DLC pack of the Cretaceous dinosaurs came totally by surprise so I expected something similar.

The update of early summer will be the one that decides if this game lives or dies. It can already be very big and bring many things. 6 months working for this has to mean that it will be the biggest and most important update to date.

Everything that is not terrain tools, new dinos and better park management will make this game die.

As much as i respect other people's opinions, i want nothing in return from them but to respect mine. I know you might be just frustrated right now, and so am i actually with that insulting comment. I would let this pass dear, but i think things such as this might be reported and get a ban even if it is meant as a joke, a bad one that is.

Top Bottom