Update 1.7 - Vintage Pack LIVE now!

Yes I must say this is by far my favourite DLC to date, certainly makes up for the disappointment that was the 'Studios' pack, the flat rides are nice, even though they are all very similar to rides we already have.

Just two small issues I have so far, the footprint on 'Test Flight' is to big IMO, and the 'Flat' bumble bees, can't say I care for them, they need to be more realistic, and smaller......I know they can only go so far size wise, I just don't like them in their current form.

Other than that, great Job Frontier [up]

Thanks for the awesome update and dlc!
I've directly built Test Flight and I think it fits really well in my park.

b43a321fa10be64803eaf99456be5b5c.jpg

Hello Iron Chimney, old friend. Nice to see you back from the dead.

Hello "Coaster Support 4 Crossbeam". A surprising coincidence. I wished for thin steel recently for my bridge trusses which are exactly this shape. Had to make do with iron girders which are too thick. We finally have something in the format of thin steel scenery.

"Coaster Support 4 Connector" - I like these. The opposite of thin! Great for architectural builds, interior industrial looks and anything requiring good looking solid supports.

• Display sequencers now increment their name when duplicated

Okay, but the duplicated sequencer bug is still there, I just checked. I get the feeling this may have gone under the radar when previously reported, but it's definitely a bug.

When duplicating a sequencer to make a new one, and then you attempt to trigger that new sequencer with the original sequencer it came from, it won't get triggered. The workaround is to avoid duplicating sequencers if you intend to trigger that sequencer from the one you duplicated from. Instead, you need to place a new sequencer from the browser, and then it will trigger correctly.

I think Frontier did a great job with this DLC. I like the classic Scrambler flat ride with this new update. I think Frontier should add more classic rides for the next DLC.

Ooooooo. Could do an Expanse themed ride with blue fireflies. Hrm....

Also, I am going to have to redo a huge percentage of my blueprints with all the swirly froufrou bits.

Last edited:
It seemed that the updates broke a lot of things as there are a lot of bug reports for 1.7. Even if you don’t buy or uninstall the dlc the forced free update could have caused bugs too. So we get new bugs forced on us and nothing can be done about them except wait for a fix?

Easily my favorite part of the DLC (and I would have paid the $10.99 for this alone) is the Barbershop Quartet. I'm infatuated with this piece, and there is just something about listening to their acapella version of the Planet Coaster Theme that gives you the "good feels" while playing the game! [up]

Welp, can't load any of my parks previous to 1.7. (yes bug report made) I might build or update some stuff but I can't really do much till they get that fixed. [cry]

My parks will load, but all of my staff is on strike. Janitors refuse to clean restrooms, mechanics refuse to fix broken path items, all vendors are refusing to go to shops...

Easily my favorite part of the DLC (and I would have paid the $10.99 for this alone) is the Barbershop Quartet. I'm infatuated with this piece, and there is just something about listening to their acapella version of the Planet Coaster Theme that gives you the "good feels" while playing the game! [up]

I like the Barbershop Quartet as well. I wish that we can change on what song they sing. Maybe Frontier can add these next update.

There have been numerous bug reports on 1.7. The buggy staff is one of them. One of the devs said he will look into it. I have to go try loading some of my old parks. They have a lot of bugs to fix this time.

There have been numerous bug reports on 1.7. The buggy staff is one of them. One of the devs said he will look into it. I have to go try loading some of my old parks. They have a lot of bugs to fix this time.

That's just the inherent nature of software development. Bugs happen. Especially when you introduce completely new mechanics to the game. Add to that the pressure of a community screaming they want an update and they want it now, and you're bound to have problems come up. Frontier knows what they are doing, and they will have a patch out as soon as they can. Patience is a virtue, in the meantime, I will open an empty sandbox and explore the new pieces while humming along with the Quartet. [cool][haha]

I have 865 hours played in Planet Coaster almost all of it building stuff or working on those 2 parks. If I lose them I may seriously be done here. Not everything is in blueprints because I have quite a few coasters and track rides that are way more than 4K. ARGH!!! [cry]

Top Bottom