Update 10 - Odyssey and Horizons

The address of Frontier's offices is easily found... one of us in the SotG Discord may have just used it...
Meme (4).png

Heya! I updated the OP post with an edit on the session log issue being back under investigation (I hope I did! Or I'm going a bit wobbley!!)

In instances where there are more than one issue with things like the Codex, I hate to ask, but do try and help me out a little with more information so I can be of better help. I can make pretty decent guesses on which you're referencing these days BUT I don't wanna get it wrong and look daft, then furthermore make anyone frustrated o7
Looking at the OP, that was a different issue with the codex, sorry! :)

This was the first entry I found on the issue tracker, so looks to be both PC and XB1, I added an entry.

This has been present for a while, and I was under the impression that it was a known bug.

sallymorganmoore

Senior Community Manager : Elite Dangerous
@FDev, when do you plan to correct all bugs, placed here after 10th update, especially to fix the game crash after loading the menu (was posted here by several players).
Thanks for response

It takes a few days of back and forth discussion and planning to confirm potential hotfixes and such, but as soon as we are all aligned we'll let you know what's going on.

As for the crashes, when did you last encounter one? A small server side fix was applied yesterday which hopefully helped however if you're still experiencing crashes on loading the menu please reply with your Commander ID and we will take a look at your logs o7

sallymorganmoore

Senior Community Manager : Elite Dangerous
Looking at the OP, that was a different issue with the codex, sorry! :)

This was the first entry I found on the issue tracker, so looks to be both PC and XB1, I added an entry.

This has been present for a while, and I was under the impression that it was a known bug.

Totally this is the one I have been including in all known issues lists along the way. It's definitely known and in the 'tackle pile'.

I just can't always guess exact issues when someone says "What about the codex bug" when there are usually MORE than one known issue with an area o7

Top Bottom