Update 11 - Finishing Touches (Are you sitting comfortably?)

Greetings Commanders,

Some issues have been detected in our final round of checks before the launch of Update 11. Therefore we're taking extra time to apply fixes and moving the release to next week. Apologies for the further delay, but we trust what's coming will have you on the edge of your seat.

O7

L8N0Zly.png
Sitting down would be the real armstrong moment.

Really, when you announce something that is delayed without announcing anything beforehand, you are exposed, then you say that it is released the following week, then that it is delayed a few days, then that you aim to release it at the end of the week, now the following week.. What do you play, you kid us, you laugh at us, for this grotesque excuse one after another you were better off keeping quiet and you would have announced it when it was really ready, so we can't take you seriously.
Youve missed the last few years huh... a week is nothing compared to after the beyond season lol

I really hope it's worth it, beyond the additions, the game really has a lot of server-side issues. Problems in the wing and problems in completing the activities in a group.
I hope this is one of the priorities.
Good job.

Bruce G

Senior Community Manager
Oh! Oh! I also have a question to pester you with!
Will the current sale on Carrier cosmetics be extended? This is assuming interiors have cosmetics purchasable with Arx, of course - if they don't then it doesn't matter at all.
I'm not aware of interior cosmetics for sale upon launch. That's not to say there won't be free customisation options.

Bruce G

Senior Community Manager
Really, when you announce something that is delayed without announcing anything beforehand, you are exposed, then you say that it is released the following week, then that it is delayed a few days, then that you aim to release it at the end of the week, now the following week.. What do you play, you kid us, you laugh at us, for this grotesque excuse one after another you were better off keeping quiet and you would have announced it when it was really ready, so we can't take you seriously as a company.
O cruel master, thy name is video game development.

Sitting! We are all excited about something so mundane as sitting, but yes, it's awesome. Looking forward it.
I hope we can also sit in stations, so we can try all of them one by one ;)

Thanks, Bruce!

o7

The optimist in me hopes for melee weapons. But im expecting the sitting animation bugged out now poor old jimmy bartenders mate has a stool shoved up his ass. Followed by the grunt you get when you run into a NPC lol

Really, when you announce something that is delayed without announcing anything beforehand, you are exposed, then you say that it is released the following week, then that it is delayed a few days, then that you aim to release it at the end of the week, now the following week.. What do you play, you kid us, you laugh at us, for this grotesque excuse one after another you were better off keeping quiet and you would have announced it when it was really ready, so we can't take you seriously as a company.
Sounds like you may be in need of an egg in these trying times.

Then you would have slagged them off for keeping quiet :ROFLMAO:

O7

Really, when blah blah blah rude rant
Some issues have been detected in our final round of checks
See - what I detect here is "final round of checks" <-- That there is new. Doesn't seem to have happened before.
"Issues have been detected " <-- nor has this. What, like, the team has detected issues and intend to fix them?!
before the launch of Update 11. Therefore we're taking extra time to apply fixes and moving the release to next week. Apologies for the further delay,
And they're communicating with us, like, more than they have for WEEKS.

So - excuse me Exturdinatus if I don't have much sympathy with your input. Everything I and many others see in this post is POSITIVE and an IMPROVEMENT over the past. Would you rather they released it and it was full of bugs? Oh - actually your response would have been the same as this anyway because that's what you do. Why do you even still play this game if all you can feel about it is rage?

Top Bottom