Update 14.02 Deployment Imminent | Release Today - 31.01.2023

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

sallymorganmoore

Senior Community Manager : Elite Dangerous
Greetings Commanders.

Ever keeping you on your toes, Commanders, we're here this morning with a special alert that Update 14.02 is scheduled for release TODAY, January 31 3309, for Elite Dangerous Live/4.0.

Please see below for the planned release schedule.

Time (GMT)Action
14:001 hour warning ahead of server downtime - in game broadcast.
15:00Servers for Elite Dangerous Live/4.0 will go down.
17:00 (approx)Servers for Elite Dangerous Live/4.0 will return, along with deployment download of 14.02

Notes:
  • I currently do not have information of the update download size but I will look to inform you of this, if possible, ahead of time as part of the update notes.
  • Update notes will be delivered via web link here to the Forums, in a standalone post of their own (not in line with this thread. I'll use this thread for information regarding the release schedule only).
  • If you missed a small recap of some of Update 14.02's content, you can find it in this week's Discovery Scanner post, however please do refer to the finalised update notes (once available) for the full list of content.

That's...
Servers to accomodate the deployment of Update 14.02 will go down at approximately 14:00 GMT and remain offline for approximately 2 hours.

Updates to the release process will be live tracked here as part of this locked thread.

Let's go then, Commanders!

See you along on our way to 14.02 today o7

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom