Update 15 Deployment Day Schedule

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

sallymorganmoore

Senior Community Manager : Elite Dangerous
U15DS.jpg

Greetings Commanders.

The time has come and we're all extremely excited to welcome in Update 15 for you all, this coming Tuesday - May 9th.

Please see below for the planned release schedule.

Time (BST)Action
05:00Downtime warning ahead of server downtime for Elite Dangerous 'Live/4.0' Commanders - in game broadcast.
07:00Servers for Elite Dangerous 'Live/4.0' will go down. Elite Dangerous 'Legacy' servers will remain online.
15:00 (approx)Servers for Elite Dangerous 'Live/4.0' will return, along with deployment download of Update 15.

Deployment Platform (platform holder build compilation may vary)Approximate Build Size
Steam10 GB
Epic16 GB

Notes:
  • Your update notes will be delivered via web link here to the Forums, in a standalone post of their own (not in line with this thread. I'll use this thread for any further, ad hoc information regarding the release schedule only), during server downtime for Update 15. I'll try and be as close to the beginning of downtime as possible for you.

That's...
Elite Dangerous 'Live/4.0' Servers to accommodate the deployment of Update 15 will go down at approximately 07:00 BST on Tuesday, May 9th and will remain offline until approximately 15:00 BST.
Elite Dangerous 'Legacy' Servers will remain online and unaffected.

Thank you, as always, for remaining open minded to potential changes we might face when plans such as these are shared ahead of time.
If anything at all impacts the above deployment schedule plan, then I'll be sure to let you know in the comments of this thread - never a problem o7

Another big moment for all, Commanders! Update 15 is on the way!

Have a wonderful weekend!

o7

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom