Patch Notes Update Update 2.4.08

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Brett C

Frontier
Greetings commanders, we have 2.4.08 on the way today for you! This update will cover all platforms and will have about 10 minutes of downtime while you download the update, and us updating the servers.

The contents of the update is as follows...

Fighters/Crew

• Fixed an issue with the AX Fighter’s statistics that rendered it more effective than intended against human targets
  • Aegis has arranged for the new AX variant of the popular Taipan fighter to be available at independent stations across the galaxy

Ships
Keelback

• Fixed an issue with misaligned Paintjobs for the Keelback.

Xbox One

• Fix for inability to send comms messages in normal space when using T.Flight Hotas One.
  • Fix for the T.Flight Hotas One Xbox button putting the ship in full reverse.

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings commanders, we have 2.4.08 on the way today for you! This update will cover all platforms and will have about 10 minutes of downtime while you download the update, and us updating the servers.

The contents of the update is as follows...

Fighters/Crew

• Fixed an issue with the AX Fighter’s statistics that rendered it more effective than intended against human targets

Ships
Keelback

• Fixed an issue with misaligned Paintjobs for the Keelback.

Xbox One

• Fix for inability to send comms messages in normal space when using T.Flight Hotas One.
  • Fix for the T.Flight Hotas One Xbox button putting the ship in full reverse.

Thanks Brett. But you fulfilled none of my wishes yet. Buhuuu! ;)

Well that would be something I think they would put on here so still the waiting game for the t10.

Like the rest of the Thargoid stuff, the type 10 will not require a patch. They will flick a switch server side most likely after running a CG which talks about the need for a new ship purpose built for fighting Thargoids and suddenly it will be for sale.

Ahhh, so a few of the new bugs from the new 'content' get fixed but nothing in the KNOWN ISSUES... Yeah makes sense... If you have no sense... Sick of the bugs, Sick of reporting the bugs, sick of the bugs not being fixed!

Last edited:
Ahhh, so a few of the new bugs from the new 'content' get fixed but nothing in the KNOWN ISSUES... Yeah makes sense... If you have no sense... Sick of the bugs, Sick of reporting the bugs, sick of the bugs not being fixed!

Wow... really? Tell you what, go play Star Wars Battlegrounds 2 or Destiny 2 and see if you get a developer that is actually working on things to make a better experience. Seriously, you do know how complex this game is already and the amount of time and resources it takes to fix long standing issues?

Dial back the venom a bit and give these guys some time to work on them, it's not as easy as changing a couple of codes lines and then it's complete. There are so many layers to this game... even minor changes may bug something else out.

BTW - The HOTAS fixes are pretty important since it impacts a player's experience on how the system works - I'd consider that a priority.

FDEV - Thanks for the update and care, keep up the good work.

Ah yes! Thks for the Keelback :)

Starting to have feels for Keelback owners.

An update for the Keelback... No second seat added #FreeKeely

Don't think it will be enough room for a second seat honestly. I wait for the krait as a 3 seater ;) with a bunch of i hope one day NPC crew ;)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom