Patch Notes Update Update 3.1.1

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Still no Fix for Other broken Missions, Mission Target not displaying, T9s not dropping mission related cargo.

Sigh, guess my player faction is doomed to never own an installation or station :(

Deleted member 38366

D
Thanks for the update Paul, and thanks to the team for the quick work!

If you mean them still functioning after taking the Power Plant to 0% then that is not a bug. It reduces the output of the PP by 50% and they are just good at managing it.

Hm, I really want to have such a PowerPlant that with 50% power still can operate
- Thrusters
- FSD
- all Hardpoints
- Shield Generator
- Shield Boosters
- multiple SCBs
- Chaff
- Point Defenses
- Heat Sinks

I only know if I tried that, not even a G5 Overcharged Power Plant w/ Monstered Special could afford that. And supposedly, most vanilla NPCs don't even carry Engineered Equipment.
So good luck with keeping i.e. a fully kitted Combat Anaconda w/ vanilla A-Grade Power Plant entirely powered with 50% while firing off SCBs and keeping all Weapons firing on your Target :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the update Paul, and thanks to the team for the quick work!

If you mean them still functioning after taking the Power Plant to 0% then that is not a bug. It reduces the output of the PP by 50% and they are just good at managing it.

nope. full shields, boost and weapons is not "good at managing it", and this is not Elite NPCs either, but lowest level NPCs in crappy tugs. Also Frontier have acknowledged it IS a "known issue".

"
  • Fixed a "Jump Exceeds Fuel Use Limit" discrepancy when using a Guardian FSD Booster with FSD Injection or white Dwarf/Neutron star boosts"

You think you 'll get it right this time devs? You got it this time? Are you sure?

Jesus Christ for the love of God...

More importantly, did anyone at Frontier actually physically TRY to do any boosted jumps this time before the patch goes live? For the third time "fixing" these I certainly hope so...

More importantly, did anyone at Frontier actually physically TRY to do any boosted jumps this time before the patch goes live? For the third time "fixing" these I certainly hope so...

Maybe they did? and thats why

+1

What about the system security ships attacking each other and everyone spawning in in combat zones being hostile towards you? It's only fun and games until they turn on you even though you don't have a bounty... :(

Yeah. Is this going to be fixed as well? It's kinda irritating.

Are the servers still down???

I got weird things when logging in...like it actually launches then tells me server error...another time it tells me my client needs upgrading but the launcher launches the game, not update

Personally i am pretty sure that they didn't. They just change around numbers until something works. Thats how it looks like with this bloody fsd booster all those months.

wow... for those that are having trouble connecting right now or asking if servers are still down... the servers went down at 11:30am BST. it is now 11:48am BST and they estimate at least 30mins... so check back in 12 minutes

Hopefully long range variants of missions was put back in, like planned! Long range smuggling and couriering, and hopefully "fail on scan" missions. Thanks for the updates everyone!

thread was at 1040 though, natural to think that the servers went off when he said... which would have had them back up at around 1110.

wow... for those that are having trouble connecting right now or asking if servers are still down... the servers went down at 11:30am BST. it is now 11:48am BST and they estimate at least 30mins... so check back in 12 minutes

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom