Patch Notes Update Update 3.1.2

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Ugh!

Let me guess. More downgrades. More nerfing. I feel like every time I take a month off, I come back and have to relearn how I'm going to make 10 credits. Remember when we could do combat zone missions and get credit for stacking five missions concurrently? Imagine my surprise when I discovered not any longer. Now what?!

You should have condensed those three points into one, "Minor optimizations and fixes" (emphasis on 'minor'), and then you could have called this Patch NOTE, singular.

I'm looking forward to long range smuggling, couriering, and passenger transport coming back! If it ain't in this patch, hopefully it's soon.

Taking the effort to restart servers and bump version number for these 3 minor issues? Sounds to me like there is a more urgent issue not being mentioned here... But what do I know!

You took the servers down 3 minutes early, as I had been rushing to get my delivery in before the announced time! Why do you bother announcing a time if you're not going to honor it??

They said "around" N minutes in the messages. Give or take 3 minutes is around.

Hopefully one of the fixes will be the incorrect bobblehead slots on the Krait. Minor bug but vary annoying. :)

Turns out you can cover a hell of a lot of distance when racing to a station to dock before the server drop. Thus making it that much more laughable when your docking request times out because the server is down. Lol. Well played.

Hello everyone,

We have just taken the galaxy servers down to deploy the 3.1.2 update. Expected downtime will be roughly 30 minutes. We will let you know on the forums and social media when they are back online.

----------------------------

Fixes and Improvements

• Fixed a softlock that could occur when dropping in to a Military USS
  • Fixed missing Search and Rescue contact text
  • Additional minor optimisations and fixes

Uh-hum. If I understand it correctly, SPACELEGS?!

raeat

Banned
Isn't anyone expecting anything good out of the patch? You're all so negative. It's almost as if there is a pattern to the updates with a long history or something.

----------------------------

Fixes and Improvements

• Fixed a softlock that could occur when dropping in to a Military USS
  • Fixed missing Search and Rescue contact text
  • Additional minor optimisations and fixes

Is there a TLDR version of this? >.<

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom