Patch Notes Update Update 3.2.1

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
So will the Gnosis still be jumping at 6/7am or has it been put back?

Same time. Update coincides with Gnosis scheduled jump, Thursday server mainetnance witching hour.

I think there's a patch note missing too;
- Gnosis lands in a fluffy lovely featherbed. Free beer and space vixens all round.

Cheers for the update o7 :D

Same time. Update coincides with Gnosis scheduled jump, Thursday server mainetnance witching hour.

- Gnosis lands in a fluffy lovely featherbed. Free beer and space vixens all round.

Thanks - thought the times seemed off somehow.

ps. heatsinks available

Or

- Gnosis is greeted by Jacques at his holiday home, a heavily modified Coriolis station named Hotel California.

:D S

i don't get how the large missile launcher already got a fix,
when my flechette turret is still bugged several month after it beeing released (and that despite last patchnotes mentioned something different about them beeing fixed)

and don't come with the excuse that some bugs are hard to find - that weapon is a 1:1 copy&paste from the RR-Flak

Last edited:
btw, i can't wait for the patchnotes "thargoids have adapted again" nerfing the first guardian weapon that manages to overwhel the new interceptor type by sheer numbers, skipping the associated boss-minigame :D

Whilst true I'm surprised there's been no comments on why the fixes are only pew-pew related, but then it is early in the life of the thread :)

Since chapter 3 was mostly pew-pew related there's only pew-pew stuff to fix.
Non pew-pew content will be in chapter 4 which will have at least 1 post patch to fix non pew-pew issues.

Hope that clears things up!

Only the fixes included in the post are 100% confirmed for the update. I've edited out the 'SRV' part to avoid further confusion. The team are aware of the issue with SRV's and actively investigating but there is no update on a solution just yet.

Slow wheels turning. Hasn't it been months and months!!!?

i don't get how the large missile launcher already got a fix,
when my flechette turret is still bugged several month after it beeing released (and that despite last patchnotes mentioned something different about them beeing fixed)

and don't come with the excuse that some bugs are hard to find - that weapon is a 1:1 copy&paste from the RR-Flak

So that one is bugged as well?

If not it isn't a 1:1 copy.

And still no fix for the GAME BREAKING SRV bugs on consoles that have been around for months. :mad:

I guess it's OK to just cherry pick which bugs get fixed.

Yes fix the ones you have a solution for first do the ones you haven't solved after a solution has been found.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom