Patch Notes Update Update 3.2

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Good to see that after what, 9 months the interdiction reticle for the Chieftain and Challenger (and now likely Crusader) is still broken. And "Leaving Wing" still shows. And NPCs on your assigned pad. Ugh.

Yeah this is a serious bug that needs fixing, it makes it extremely hard to interdict anyone in those ships! Will be seriously if this is not fixed.

How very disappointing, if this is all there is.

And even more wing missions. Clearly, FD have no interest in Solo players anymore.

Total waste of space...and it's 3.3 Paul, not 3.2 unless you count from zero, in which case FD shouldn't be using this 'chapter' terminology.

Anyway, whatever you call it, if you're not a PvP/bug-hunting wing member, this update is still a waste of space; bit like most of the other recent updates really.

Last edited:
Awesome.

Wing Missions

Added two new wing mission types:

Planetary settlement hack
Planetary settlement disable

Waaaant. o7

Good to see that after what, 9 months the interdiction reticle for the Chieftain and Challenger (and now likely Crusader) is still broken. And "Leaving Wing" still shows. And NPCs on your assigned pad. Ugh.

Yep only thing fixed for me is Krait Mk. II

• Fixed antenna that could only be seen from inside the cockpit
Wow cant wait to jump in and see this change ://////

There is more Guardian fixes here than current in game long term broken mechanics as is. We expected this didn't we. Poor show.

And Again

giphy.gif

Greetings Commanders,

Here are the release notes for Beyond Chapter 3.

Server Fixes and Tweaks
  • Fix Commander module storage limits occasionally breaking when swapping multiple modules between storage & ship

Today's morning I had 188 engineered weapons and modules out of 199 possible stored, so I seem to be affected by this glitch. Hopefully the update doesn't simply remove 79 of those. I would become somewhat salty in that case.

Still no massacre mission target fix?

I was just about to ask that - you beat me to it. Still, worth repeating. Why is there still no mention of a fix for missing, non-CZ, massacre mission targets?

See here:

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php/435602-Massacre-Mission-Targets-not-showing?p=6954294&viewfull=1#post6954294

I use the following to keep an eye on dev posts. I'd rep whoever keeps it running if I knew who it was, very useful:

https://elitedevtracker.com/

Last edited:
I was hoping to see some fixes to Conflict Zone Massacre missions being a little bit more reasonable... and a fix for Pirate massacre missions...

And a fix for wing delivery missions also being a little more reasonable...

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom