Patch Notes Update Update 3.2

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Mission(s) failed
Charges apply

It's about 2 long-term missions where you have to move between two systems multiple times to fullfill.
Both were fullfilled to 50%

Thank you for this great update :-(

Last edited:
Honestly, large seeker missiles to me just scream "a good use for the corvette's large hardpoint", and I'll take pretty much any excuse to see more explosions.

The Vette is my next ship just as soon as I get rank (currently Ensign). I *think* the Cheiftain has a large hardpoint (been a while since I’ve been under the hood of that ship). If that’s the case... I know what I’m getting :p

Took delivery mission.
Lift off.
No cargo in hold.
Seriously?
WHAT THE [insert expletive].
Abandon.
Log.
Wait for fix.
Seriously guys!

Oh good gawd I hope not. I left last night with my Type 9 filled to the brim with cargo :0

It's basic stuff. How on earth can they launch an update with this kind of bug? It's shocking!
Forget delivery missions, they aren't working.
What was it last time? Unable to cash in certain fetch missions.
Will they EVER learn?

The Vette is my next ship just as soon as I get rank (currently Ensign). I *think* the Cheiftain has a large hardpoint (been a while since I’ve been under the hood of that ship). If that’s the case... I know what I’m getting :p

Oh good gawd I hope not. I left last night with my Type 9 filled to the brim with cargo :0

This was a new delivery mission. I imagine you'll be OK. But no guarantees.

If anyone spots a bug do please share it in the Bug Reporting Forum so our team can check it out!

I highly doubt this. This bug is immediately visible if you buy the new ship and look at it. Having this in game, means the following: nobody has bothered to do this before.

So this is quite a bold statement.

But there is also good news: your QA department has so much room for improvement.

Oh Great. NOT.
You have now made what was a standard Delivery Mission a whole 5 mouse clicks extra.

That my not seem important but I have Arthritis in my Right Hand so it is Painful.

The other additions seem great.

I highly doubt this. This bug is immediately visible if you buy the new ship and look at it. Having this in game, means the following: nobody has bothered to do this before.

So this is quite a bold statement.

But there is also good news: your QA department has so much room for improvement.

This should not surprise anyone really, Fdev has not been playtesting new things for some time now. Heck, the FSD boosters went live broken TWICE when a one minute play test would have caught it both times.

Maybe there was just too much content to fully test in this update? ;)

I think the more likely reality is that Fdev isn't bothering to do proper QA on Elite updates, maybe QA is too busy with the other franchises to work it in.

I'm sorry but I have reported bugs multiple times after the release of multiple updates, the same bugs btw, and nothing's been done with it.
How many times do I have to report a bug until it's been checked out?

depends on the grade. 3 reports for a g1-g3 bug, but those are just cosmetic, i.e. have no game functionality. 11 reports for a g4 bug and a hefty 25 reports for a g5 bug with critical experimental effect. results are prng. enjoy your grind!

unlock all qas and you'll get a special winnie the pooh decal.

You have to collect the items from the depot in the same way as a wing delivery mission; seems a complete balls up to me!

I haven’t done wing delivery missions. Does this mean we have to buy the items from them that they want delivered? Or will they be free on the commodities market?

depends on the grade. 3 reports for a g1-g3 bug, but those are just cosmetic, i.e. have no game functionality. 11 reports for a g4 bug and a hefty 25 reports for a g5 bug with critical experimental effect. results are prng. enjoy your grind!

unlock all qas and you'll get a special winnie the pooh decal.

I don't think I've got the right QAngineer unlocked yet........

I haven’t done wing delivery missions. Does this mean we have to buy the items from them that they want delivered? Or will they be free on the commodities market?

You collect via the missions board - it should appear at the top of the missions list after you accept the delivery mission.

I found that out the hard way after doing three jumps and trying to drop off the missions.

They should have left it be, but probably broke it when they were messing with the mission "fixes" they put in the patch notes

You collect goods from Depot - basically it means you can split delivery in multiple attempts.

That makes sense. Finally something other than a python can complete those "take 180 tons to an outpost" missions, or you can accept a stack of missions and then switch to your hauling ship.
Please tell me the "amount to collect/deliver" slider starts at the maximum amount instead of zero so I don't have to scroll the bar over...

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom