Patch Notes Update Update 3.3.02

Best part about these patch notes is the patch number, Update 3.3.02 , as the ".02" implies this is a very minor patch designed to fix mostly game-breaking bugs, and that we can expect someday to get a bigger 3.3.1 update that'll fix a great deal more. That's how it should be done, so kudos.

lol - proof that ducks can't count*

* well, at least they don't understand semantic versioning :)

So still no fix for game breaking bgs bugs.
Hey, at least some rendering issues have been improved, so we all have plenty of fun to be had.

Pfffffft

Great news Will, thank you for the information.

And thank you for your hard effort to get all those fixes in ASAP. Great work Frontier :)

o7

:(

No fix for the mismatched local star left/right eye images or fog/dust/smoke rotation with head position that were reported way back during beta 2 wasn't it?

They are working as fast as they can to fix the game-breakers and crash issues first, HMD users are pretty low on the tier of stuff to do, since there's only a few of us compared to the overall playerbase.

They'll fix it at some point.

I appreciate the fact that they got the patch out just a week after everybody got to work, and hopefully they'll use the regular Thursday server update times to push out more regular micro-patches like this one. Fix a few issues a week, every week, with regular scheduled downtime.

Mining

• Fixed missing UI when mining in a wing
  • Fixed issues that caused the seismic charge launcher reticule to not show the correct charge level when selecting a target and charging the weapon
  • Fixed UI staying visible after detonation of a motherlode if watched through the vanity camera
  • Fixed visual issue where the ship cockpit glass would render on top of the motherlode fog
  • Fixed some occurrences where surface deposits couldn't be mined
  • Fixed issue where players couldn't scoop material chunks with the Python

I hope that means we can still use two (or more) abrasion blasters for increased yields. I don't see it mentioned as a fix :)

So still no fix for game breaking bgs bugs.
Hey, at least some rendering issues have been improved, so we all have plenty of fun to be had.

Pfffffft

Hate to be the guy to break it to you chief, BGS issues aren't game breaking. You can still sell goods(trade), engage in combat(fight), and explore. They are balancing the BGS, they are working on it.

Good work fixing that lot in a week. We appreciate it.

I hope that the receding CZ/RES marker thing will be fixed it one of the subsequent updates. :)

Just out of pure interest, any chance we could be told what was causing the in-game freezes?

Last edited:
Top Bottom