Patch Notes Update Update 3.3.02

They are working as fast as they can to fix the game-breakers and crash issues first, HMD users are pretty low on the tier of stuff to do, since there's only a few of us compared to the overall playerbase.

They'll fix it at some point.

I appreciate the fact that they got the patch out just a week after everybody got to work, and hopefully they'll use the regular Thursday server update times to push out more regular micro-patches like this one. Fix a few issues a week, every week, with regular scheduled downtime.

Yeh I know :) Just making sure it doesn't get forgotten :D

5 pages in and no one has commented on the increase in ship storage size (new ships incoming "soon tm") nor the megaship icon being added to the squadron page (fleetcarrier incoming "soom tm")
Guess it has to be me :cool:

Last edited:
Spoken like someone who doesn't play with the BGS.

Not my cup of tea, 95% of "stuff you actually do" in the game(flying a ship and using equipment) can be accomplished without ever looking at a system state this week vs how it looked last week, never saw the sense in worrying about it.

Never once had a CTD because a system state was out of wack. Never had buttons stop working, or UI elements fail, because the BGS broke. Only time it ever affected me was when I had to sell ore to another station because this one had terrible sell prices all of a sudden.

That's what I mean by the BGS not being a game-breaking issue. If the majority of players in the game can log in, play the game, and log out without failure, it's not broken, just imbalanced. BGS states being all over the place and prices being out of whack, etc: that's a balance issue.

Totally agree that it needs to be fixed, don't dispute that at all, but can't sit here and say it's a game-breaker. Spawning into the game and realizing your T9 full of precious cargo is suddenly inside a Beluga on the pad, and launching only to be sent into the side of the station at 600m/s and exploding: closer to a game-breaker, imo.

But I wouldn't know anything about that...

Last edited:
5 pages in and no one has commented on the increase in ship storage size (new ships incoming "soon tm") nor the megaship icon being added to the squadron page (fleetcarrier incoming "soom tm")
Guess it has to be me :cool:
i guess you missed that we got two more ships with 3.3 and that the storage had to be increased because of those two

Crime and Punishment

• Fixed issue where bounties could be claimed anywhere

hell, i hope that DOESN't mean that i can't claim trade dividends anymore anywhere. since we now got even more sources then MULTICREW and WING where we get those (scenario reward)

theres a time given, but no day.
does that mean the issues i have right now to log in are because that time given was TODAY night?

• Fixed a crash that could occur when launching from a port
  • Fixed a crash that could happen if player is docked at Cavalieri port in Electra
  • Fixed crash that could occur when destroying skimmers
  • Fixed crash that could occur whilst docking
  • Fixed crash that could occur when opening galaxy or system map
  • Fixed crash that could occur when dropping out of hyperspace
  • Fixed crash that occur when entering the game
  • Fixed a crash that occur when opening FSS mode
  • Fixed a crash that could occur when entering CQC
  • Fixed a crash that could occur when opening the codex
  • Fixed a crash that could occur whilst fighting in a Thargoid Conflict Zone

Fixed a crash that could occur when farting near PC or console that has the game running

check the subsystem scan tab of your npc that you have killed the powerplant ;)

Power plant at 0% is supposed to produce only 50% of power output. Selecting the power plant as target and reducing it to 0% and I still see ships flying, firing weapons and regenerating shields.
Unless you're telling me that there's a difference between module health on the subsystem tab and module health on the target info panel in the bottom left?

• Fixed a crash that could happen if player is docked at Cavalieri port in Electra

Ha! That one held me captive for 3 days recently, good to see it's fixed. Thanks! [up]

O7,
[noob]

• Re-implemented ability to use physical keyboards on PS4 to enter text in comms channels without needing to use the software keyboard

This is a problem on Xbox One as well, does the patch fix it too? Thank you.

Power plant at 0% is supposed to produce only 50% of power output. Selecting the power plant as target and reducing it to 0% and I still see ships flying, firing weapons and regenerating shields.
Unless you're telling me that there's a difference between module health on the subsystem tab and module health on the target info panel in the bottom left?

erm yes.
the difference is that you can see what modules that npc has turned off to continue fighting you.
its called power management.

there is another long topic about this, but i am not entertained enough to dig it out (well, i just posted in there a few days ago)

VR

• Fixed pulse wave scanner effects not rendering correctly

A lot of Void Opal miners aren't going to be happy about that!

Last edited:
Top Bottom