Patch Notes Update Update 3.3.05 for Consoles

Paige Harvey

Community Manager
Greetings Commanders,

We previously announced that we hoped to release the 3.3.05 patch for consoles on 21 February 2019, however we will be releasing this patch today instead, 20 February 2019!

The Elite Dangerous servers will be offline for Xbox One and PS4 at 17:00 (UTC) today for approximately 5 minutes to apply the patch.

This patch will address the crash that can occur from dropping out of Supercruise (either by choice, or after an interdiction).

Thank you for your understanding!

Greetings Commanders,

We previously announced that we hoped to release the 3.3.05 patch for consoles on 21 February 2019, however we will be releasing this patch today instead, 20 February 2019!

The Elite Dangerous servers will be offline for Xbox One and PS4 at 17:00 (UTC) today for approximately 5 minutes to apply the patch.

This patch will address the crash that can occurring from dropping out of Supercruise (either by choice, or after an interdiction).

Did you mean "that can occur"? ;)

sweet i can get back to baiting pirates with pricey cargo......i mean......making friends with them....yeah....friends.

Btw just a heads up I am still having the issue of the FSS spamming me the "system scan complete" message. Its doesn't happen all the time, but its still rather common.

PS4 player btw

Last edited:
Greetings Commanders,

This patch will address the crash that can occurring from dropping out of Supercruise (either by choice, or after an interdiction).

Thank you Very very much! :D

So its been waaaaaaay more than 5 min....any updates on being done would be apreciated thank you

There's an update you need to download. I was sat on the loading screen waiting myself, I only noticed the download when I tried restarting the game from the home screen.

Last edited:
Top Bottom