Update from Frontier about the COVID-19 Situation

Thank you for the update, and glad to hear that FD are taking the sensible and necessary steps to protect their folks.
Not that i'd ever have expected them not to.:)
I now consider any previously announced time lines for plans and updates of their games as suspended until further notice.
Health comes first.
Be safe, be sensible everybody at FD and everybody who plays their games.

I hope FD update us with how they are getting on soon (the last update seemed like another lifetime as things have moved on). I'd also find it interesting at how FD approach something like a mass closure and working from home, how does a project lead cope / plan for that?

I hope FD update us with how they are getting on soon (the last update seemed like another lifetime as things have moved on). I'd also find it interesting at how FD approach something like a mass closure and working from home, how does a project lead cope / plan for that?
I think it will be a bit of a challenge for them as they are used to working together in a single location. Companies which are used to working as distributed teams probably can make the transition a lot easier. The software company i used to work for has offices all around the world and we were used to working with teams that are separated.

Top Bottom