Updated Permit List

Looks like they've added a Peregrina permit source (y)
Thanks for the info, got the permit and had a look around, didn't find anything interesting in Peregrina itself but this was next door.

Attachments

• Screenshot_0073.jpg
    Screenshot_0073.jpg
    295.6 KB · Views: 109
Did you missed the Plague warning?
And the 2 scientific outposts orbiting the only ELW in the system?

i found that rather interesting
I went there because of the warning :)
Saw the outposts, you are right but I was far to focused on the 'something Thargoid to shoot' version of interesting!

Update: Peregrina Aristocrats are now heading into a Retreat from Arietis Sector EQ-Y c17 (the only system outside Peregrina where they still exist).

the proper solution is to create a group of players out of your hypothetical larger mass of players who will free the peregrina faction thru persistent activity (the same as the hypothetical small group of players)... but since your pool of players is bigger, you will succeed where the small group will fail.

That's how the game is played. If you can't muster that kind of interest in the activity, then the faction exists where it should. End of story for them.

Looks like they've added a Peregrina permit source (y)
Great! Better go now and get it just in case.

Did you missed the Plague warning?
And the 2 scientific outposts orbiting the only ELW in the system?

i found that rather interesting
Walking Dead Zombie Plague confirmed!!! Land at station, take the only AUTHORIZED landing vessel to the ELW surface, you step out, zombies swarm ship, kill pilot, now you must fight your way back into space by finding weapons that will kill them. That means fighting your way into building full of more zombies, once in, finding the key to the locked basement door, then look for the key that unlocks the door marked "BEWARE OF THE LEOPARD." If you're lucky you'll find weapons on dead soldiers that can be used to destroy zombies. Somewhere, in ONE of the 300 buildings you're allowed to get into is the drug that must be sprayed into the atmosphere to stop the plague. IF you can get back to your Apex shuttle without getting a bite.

Oh, and failure = you turning into a zombie and character reset. No pressure.

LTT 198 has always been permit-locked, the awarding faction has changed.
Trying to get the LTT 198 permit; allied with LTT 198 Order for a few days now but am not seeing any invite. Flying out of Tsim Binba, is there a different faction awarding, i.e., no longer LTT 198 Order?

Last edited:
Last edited:
Trying to get the LTT 198 permit; allied with LTT 198 Order for a few days now but am not seeing any invite. Flying out of Tsim Binba, is there a different faction awarding, i.e., no longer LTT 198 Ordr?

yup https://eddb.io/faction/77629

as a result of https://community.elitedangerous.com/galnet/01-OCT-3307

Edit: There might be a newer galnet since the names have changed again since then...

I wonder if the OP will ever get back and update things ...
Yes, Torval now has several megaships in other systems to enable getting the permit for LTT 198. You need to become allied with Torval Mining Ltd. as far as I was aware.

Something is still wrong with this.
I repped up with missions in Qarato.
Tried to jump into Mbooni, multiple times, even with launcher restart.
🤷‍♂️
TaurusPermit1.jpgTaurusPermit2.jpgTaurusPermit3.jpgTaurusPermit4.jpgTaurusPermit5.jpg

Top Bottom