Updating Elite Dangerous

What's this all about? I didn't realize we were getting an update, on Sunday of all days. Is this some Steam bug?

Attachments

• updating.png
    updating.png
    26.4 KB · Views: 95
What's this all about? I didn't realize we were getting an update, on Sunday of all days. Is this some Steam bug?
On steam here - no update for me today for ED. Could it be related to off-line mode support? Perhaps the license key cache needed to be refreshed? I get something similar occasionally for other games on Steam - a very small/quick update for no apparent reason.

Could be an issue with local data corruption that Steam picked up on?

I just checked steamdb and it seems like nothing changed there. It's possible they are pushing the .NET Framework installation to certain machines though, some people had issues with the launcher. I wouldn't be surprised if Dav is working on Sundays.

No Steam update for Elite: Dangerous today for me. Maybe the Steam client found some corrupted files that it's redownloading?

No Steam update for Elite: Dangerous today for me. Maybe the Steam client found some corrupted files that it's redownloading?
I did have a couple of CTDs recently. Does Steam actually track this sort of thing and make repairs?

Top Bottom