...UPGRADE to Coaster Head?

I said I was gunna do this a while ago but got busy. But I already have Early Bird and want to be coaster head and going to get vip too since I am convinced that this game is going to amazing and hopefully nominated for awards. If someone can tell me what to do I would greatly appreciate this.

Will CHC be required to get update information for early access? Also will we need CHC to provide feedback for the early access? Some information relating to how the early access discussions and feedback are handled would be nice to know.

Will CHC be required to get update information for early access? Also will we need CHC to provide feedback for the early access? Some information relating to how the early access discussions and feedback are handled would be nice to know.
Most likely there will be separate forums as the alpha release isn't really related to anything exclusive to the CHC. CHC is all about showing off new features for the 1st time by way of concept art/rendered media/short vids and fun polls etc. After these features have been public eg. on PC's social media platforms and they are ready to implement in the alpha I'm sure they will be.

Top Bottom