Upload to Steam Workshop with Multiple Photos

I figured out how to upload my creations to the Steam Workshop. I also know how to change the angle of a picture/thumbnail of my creation in-game. However, I can't seem to figure out how to take/upload multiple pictures/thumbnails or even videos. With other users, they post their creations with multiple pictures...up close, far away, at nightime and daytime, etc... It's probably something easy that I am missing..lol If anyone can guide me on how to upload multiple pictures of a creation, it'd be much appreciated! Additional info on a video is a bonus! Thanks!

WingardiumLevicoaster

Volunteer Moderator
Hello. To add multiple pictures, take in-game screenshots using F12, then view your item in the workshop. On the Owner Controls there is an option to add images and videos.

Thank you! I figured it was something as simple as a key. lol I just wasn't sure if it was something I had to do when I created the Blueprint for the object. Thanks a ton!

Hello. To add multiple pictures, take in-game screenshots using F12, then view your item in the workshop. On the Owner Controls there is an option to add images and videos.

Further question related to this: What file does steam save our screenshots to again? I know it's there somewhere but I can't for the life of me remember what it was called...

Further question related to this: What file does steam save our screenshots to again? I know it's there somewhere but I can't for the life of me remember what it was called...

Are you talking about within the Steam system itself after you upload them? That's in your UserName/Content section.

If you're wondering where they are on your HD, it's VERY hard to find. Best solution is to start the game, take a screenshot, and quit the game. Wait for the Screenshot Uploader to come up, then hit Show on Disk. Once Windows Explorer is open showing the screenshots, create a desktop shortcut to that folder.

All that said, it's next to impossible to get to your Steam screenshot folder from the Workshop when you're trying to add pics to your item. It doesn't default to the screenshot folder, it defaults to God-knows-where. So the best thing is, when you're looking at the screenshot folder, is to save the pics you want to uplaod somewhere else that's easy to find with the unnecessarily horrifically clunky Steam system.

So right Bullethead. its like going to the 7th gate if you search manually, but I found a quick way to access Steam screenshots:

Top menu bar on Steam: Second menu is View, scroll down to screenshots. That will open your folder

So right Bullethead. its like going to the 7th gate if you search manually, but I found a quick way to access Steam screenshots:

Top menu bar on Steam: Second menu is View, scroll down to screenshots. That will open your folder

Ah, good trick :). Thanks.

Top Bottom