Useful Info from Frontier Expo about Thargoid and Upcoming Content [Video/Screenshot]

Hello,

I figure I'll compile the useful info here from today's Expo:

So first, a cinematic video of the upcoming different variants of the Thargoids. Looks like the Ks and Os theories were on spot. Type 10 defender is also showcased:

[video=youtube_share;ilIvo8PllH4]https://youtu.be/ilIvo8PllH4[/video]

Upcoming weaponry using guardian technology (suspecting Ax Railgun\Plasma [better and easier heart destruction for those that can aim] and Ax Fragment Cannon [killing the Thargon Swarm most likely]):

LINozsl.png

SdnJq

pUgRFbr.jpg

F4v6bFZ.jpg

New ship built on a collaboration between Alliance and Lakon (NOT TYPE 10) to combat Thargoids, the Chieftain:

ftCPKwO.png

1Mtgy7j.png

ugiFhXu.png

Last edited:
cool shot of the Cobra cargo scooping - something we've all done many times yet is the first time i've seen it from the outside.

Like the INRA insignia being the Duval Eagle and the Federation logo
That was Biohazard insignia on those large containers yes?

Primary stars and Constellations behind the INRA base.

22339564_10212913543903621_726889053825152429_o.jpg

Screen Capture after last frame of 2.4 update. Right after the 2 Thargoids fired at the ships. I enhanced the color range and brought out as much detail as I could. Then again this could just be digital noise from when they encoded the video. However if not. I hope it helps.
22256463_10212913544143627_718421564735218992_o.jpg

I noticed on the HUD during the sneak peak of whats coming there was a 'Remote Flak' item on secondary fire and also the long awaited 'Field Neutraliser'. I hope we don't have to wait through too many CG's for these two important items.

I noticed on the HUD during the sneak peak of whats coming there was a 'Remote Flak' item on secondary fire and also the long awaited 'Field Neutraliser'. I hope we don't have to wait through too many CG's for these two important items.

Remote Flak for killing the swarm, possibly, both ships have them. And three of the 4 AX missile lauchers on the Vette (Lamorak) have 116 shots (at least) - large (size 3) xeno missile launchers confirmed!

O7,
[noob]

Last edited:
Top Bottom