vECM - The Virtual Elite Community Meet - Sat 11th April

Ah - if you're on the special dedicated channel for the racing on the shared event teamspeak of course, we can all hear you and join in!
we're trying to keep everyone together so we get that "real ECM" feel.
Oh right ... errr ... rushes off to install teamspeak.
I guess we'll do that then ... sorry, as with our races I just rushed off and did stuff without reading the rules properly.

Not a problem - and of course you can use whatever suits, but if someone at least is in teamspeak (maybe as a bridge) we can speak to you etc.
The plan was to finish off the Hutton live broadcast and hand over to you guys at the end ready for kick-off

Message from CMDR Rampage from team HOTBOX (Hutton's Xbox wing) - he's also the XBox host for vECM for the day:

Join Rampage737 for some high seas shenanigans on Sea of Thieves. This event is taking place on PC and Xbox. On PC open the Xbox app and add Rampage737 as your friend and join the voice chat. On Xbox just add Rampage737 and join the voice chat. Game invites will be sent from the voice chat on the day.

For the PS4 Players - there's now a PSN community set up for the day administered by Allcrowsareblack:

1586370766621.png

1586370756786.png

12:30 on the day - Half Hour with the epic Commander Evenstar and his custom dog tag etching (and sometimes Elite sticker making) machine of wonder. CMDR A5ylum will be dropping in and they're showing how all this stuff is made - with some custom creations just for the event!

CMDRs:
This is a wonderful community-building, fun-time event. Hope everyone can gain some cheer from the day's shenanigans. We need it...
If you need suggestions for future events (or this event), perhaps I can offer some...

Cheers, organizers and room hosters/coordinators!

I'll be starting from scratch as a new CMDR on the 8 Bit version of Elite on the ZX Spectrum. I got to Elite on this in the 1980s... do I still have what it takes? Join me as I attempt to survive in a cut-throat 8-bit galaxy!
Wow, that would really take me back, Drew!
(I played the first version available for my Commodore-64).

CMDRs:
This is a wonderful community-building, fun-time event. Hope everyone can gain some cheer from the day's shenanigans. We need it...
If you need suggestions for future events (or this event), perhaps I can offer some...

Cheers, organizers and room hosters/coordinators!
Fire away! Only warning is... If you're suggesting something then the stock answer will be 'well volunteered!' as you'll be drafted.

Only warning is... If you're suggesting something then the stock answer will be 'well volunteered!' as you'll be drafted.

I kinda figured. The time zone and my current work life due to our pandemic friend fiend means that I'd have about 2 hours of sleep before the event begins :(
Pretty tough for me as I'm not a sit-down kinda volunteer; it's quite physical.

Random prize or can we pick if we win?
Raffle. So buy tickets (there is a cool interface where you can see what you bought and your numbers) and we draw the tickets out one by one as we go through the lots.

Simoof has done an epic job with it.

Raffle tickets are now LIVE

Available in a range of colours. Prize list is on thst page. Draw is at 6pm UK time on http://twitch.tv/ECMLive

Confirmation email might go to spam box but the invoice number on PayPal receipt, or the number on screen when you return to the store, or the number in your email in the inbox will let you on to your raffle ticket box and when we do the draw you can see if you've won anything!

I may try to get "The army surplus special" down for a turn or two..sounds like fun. And I have been known to put a fair old time in at this spot.

Top Bottom