General Gameplay Vehicular Destruction For Gyrospheres

While in Both Eras of Jurassic world Evolution Ranger Vehicles, as well as the Jurassic Park Tour vehicles can also be destroyed by all the species of dinosaurs, now that camp Cretaceous has shown us that even gyrospheres can be attacked and even destroyed by dinosaurs I'm kind of hoping Frontier will include this feature of vehicular Destruction for the gyrosphere tour vehicles.
i0e7ddgxzb141.jpg

jurassic_world_evolution-4.jpg

1+ if you agree that the gyrosphere in Canon can be destroyed and also should be included into Jurassic world evolution.

Last edited:
While in Both Eras of Jurassic world Evolution Ranger Vehicles, as well as the Jurassic Park Tour vehicles can also be destroyed by all the species of dinosaurs, now that camp Cretaceous has shown us that even gyrospheres can be attacked and even destroyed by dinosaurs I'm kind of hoping Frontier will include this feature of vehicular Destruction for the gyrosphere tour vehicles.
View attachment 196036
View attachment 196037
1+ if you agree that the gyrosphere in Canon can be destroyed and also should be included into Jurassic world evolution.
Yeah! It's a good idea, but only very large carnivores should be capable of break Gyrospheres, right? Maybe in herbivore class, the Triceratops and Ankylosaurus can do this too...hmmm

Fr it is so dumb that they can't be destroyed lol big carnivores should sockerball kick it or pick it up with their mouth and smash it whle anky, trikes and stegos smash and ram it with their spikes, horns and tails impaling it

Top Bottom