Very frustrated by lack of support response.

I have been a defender of this game through the bugs and questionable update choices. I have stood by it every step of the way. That was until now. I had no problem with the arx system. To me it was a welcome system that streamlined the process for buying customization items. A few days ago I purchased some arx for the second time since the feature was released. I never recieved the arx I payed for. The money was deducted from my steam wallet, however here it is 3 days later and nothing. I opened a ticket almost immediatly when the arx didnt post to my account and have yet to recieve a response. I know it can take time to answer a ticket, but seeing as this is something involving money and the fact that the support page states that id recieve a response within 72 hours, you would think that I would get a response by now. This makes me question my decisions to support this game as not recieving something that I paid for is borderline theft in my book. I usually wouldn't post something like this to the forums but I don't know what else to do as my ticket is not being addressed in the 72 hours that is promised and it seems im being ignored.

I purchased ARX on my PS4 account but never received it. I submitted a ticket. Frontier replied that everything was OK but they were looking at my PC account where I also purchased ARX in the same amount and everything is working. Human error and maybe I wasn't clear on the account. But in past issues with Frontier they always figure it out. They are a dedicated group and money issues seems to be at the top of their list. They will fix it.

I have been a defender of this game through the bugs and questionable update choices. I have stood by it every step of the way. That was until now. I had no problem with the arx system. To me it was a welcome system that streamlined the process for buying customization items. A few days ago I purchased some arx for the second time since the feature was released. I never recieved the arx I payed for. The money was deducted from my steam wallet, however here it is 3 days later and nothing. I opened a ticket almost immediatly when the arx didnt post to my account and have yet to recieve a response. I know it can take time to answer a ticket, but seeing as this is something involving money and the fact that the support page states that id recieve a response within 72 hours, you would think that I would get a response by now. This makes me question my decisions to support this game as not recieving something that I paid for is borderline theft in my book. I usually wouldn't post something like this to the forums but I don't know what else to do as my ticket is not being addressed in the 72 hours that is promised and it seems im being ignored.
It happened to me too, and it took them several days to fix it. Give it some time. Seems like my account got corrected at today's weekly tick.

It may very well be that the number of tickets players open rapidly increased after the last patch. And I wouldn't be surprised.
However, I've never heard a single complaint that FDev ignored or failed to respond to a ticket (let's hope you are not the first one ;) ).
Eventually, they will get back to you.

72 hours is a longer estimate than usual so they must have a lot of contacts.

OP - just to double check - you can see the ticket in your list of open tickets? Sometimes people think they have an open ticket but it wasn't actual opened.

Tickets should have a timeframe of three months, so you open a ticket in early january it would be no valid reason for a complaint if you get an answer in late february, that being said, if you did not receive an answer, as per this example, by end of march, your ticket no longer is valid, and you have to open a new one.

.... runs like Hell.... ;)

72 hours is a longer estimate than usual so they must have a lot of contacts.
Right after gamma, it took them 5 months to respond to a ticket. What surprised me back then was the fact someone had the balls to respond to a ticket 5 months old when the were cleaning up their backlog , but they had.

I hope for OP its not gonna take 5 months, but I'm sure there will be answer.

Tickets should have a timeframe of three months, so you open a ticket in early january it would be no valid reason for a complaint if you get an answer in late february, that being said, if you did not receive an answer, as per this example, by end of march, your ticket no longer is valid, and you have to open a new one.

.... runs like Hell.... ;)
C'Mon people - try to be helpful. Fdev have a reputation for good support service. Hopefully they'll be in touch soon.

C'Mon people - try to be helpful. Fdev have a reputation for good support service. Hopefully they'll be in touch soon.

True, yes I am sure due to the somewhat compromised latest release and bug fixing, they are up to their neck in work and tickets. I know it feels wrong, 72 hours an all, but cut them some slack, and I am sure they'll get back to you.

Otherwise: D. Braben's Mobile number is: ++44.79.... ops... no I better not ;)

Top Bottom