Newcomer / Intro "Veteran" on Xbox, new on PC

I had several ships on the Xbox Version, my biggest was an Asp Explorer but I also had a Type 9 and Vulture, along with a few others. Now I bought the game on PC and I just have my Sidewinder, and all the missions are so low paying. I started in the new player bubble just to see what's up but I kinda regret it now, can I just leave anytime to go to where normal players are? Did I screw myself? Is everything low paying in here because it's the noob town? The main point of this question is what is the best way to earn enough credits to get back in a decent ship quickly.

EDIT: ALSO I forgot how much Sidewinders suck.....

Last edited:
What's a good early cred earning method so I can get out of this tin can of crap? I used to farm Has Res but isk if I can do that anymore. Especially so new.

What's a good early cred earning method so I can get out of this tin can of crap? I used to farm Has Res but isk if I can do that anymore. Especially so new.

Well, you can go do High Res sites. You get the help of the Sec Boys and it gets you use to the PC way of things. I did it in my first Sidey and got a couple million bounty bucks for about an hour of following the Cops and getting in a few potshots at the bad guys before they blew up.

Just an Idea...

Take Care and Check Six Commander! o7

Thank you. Yeah, that's how I used to do it, find a high bounty anaconda and wait for it to be almost dead and sink a few clips in lol. Guess war never changes. o7

Side note, I just ran out of fuel for the first time in years, sweet!

I'm an advocate for just doing what you enjoy and letting the credits come as they will, but folks will tell you that the best way to earn credits is mining (either void opals or painite). The above bounty method shared by @McGyverCP is a good way to earn the creds to afford a decent smaller mining ship.

Yep, I saw some videos on minings and within a day and a halfish I have a fully kitted Asp Explorer and 27 mil lol. It's kind of broken. I wasted so much time back in the day -.-

Top Bottom