[VID] Terrain Editing Timelapse

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
I wonder if we'll be able to make less natural looking cliffs. Maybe i want my cliff to come to a hard stop, as if I cut through it with machinery.

This is one of the main parts that make this game so high up on my wishlist. Imagine creating beautiful cliffsides and ravines then having a coaster bank through it...I can't wait!

I mentioned this on the video comments but I thought I'd bring it closer to the community, am I the only one who thinks the sandy parts might be a little too intense? By the looks of the menu, I hope you can turn it down or even off. I know it may lose the realism, but the sand will stick out in, say, a jungle forest biome. Just a thought, still can't wait to use the tools myself!

I don't see why there would not be other ground types. We have have only seen a small portion and already its had a huge impact...

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
This is one of the main parts that make this game so high up on my wishlist. Imagine creating beautiful cliffsides and ravines then having a coaster bank through it...I can't wait!

I mentioned this on the video comments but I thought I'd bring it closer to the community, am I the only one who thinks the sandy parts might be a little too intense? By the looks of the menu, I hope you can turn it down or even off. I know it may lose the realism, but the sand will stick out in, say, a jungle forest biome. Just a thought, still can't wait to use the tools myself!

I hope and expect to be able to turn the sand off, or paint another terrain texture on it. If this won't be possible (would be weird if that's the case) we can place rocks (single objects) on top of the terrain rocks/cliffs.

I wonder if we'll be able to make less natural looking cliffs. Maybe i want my cliff to come to a hard stop, as if I cut through it with machinery.

This. Not just this, actually. Real life themeparks have more unrealistic, concrete rockwork. I would actually love to see this be possible, too.

the terrain tool looks awesome !!! u guys think it will be possible to create a skull people could walk through, only made with the tool ( not scenery ) ? cant wait to try this out myself.

there probably will be more shapes that you can sculpt with, then just a sphere.
if there was a cube shape, you would be able to make that.

In the video you can see the player is flattening the top of the structure. I assume there is a tool to do the same with the sides.

We really just need a "brush" to paint on the terrain (because always biome can be boring and limited) but seriously ... that's all !

At least for me, I think it's the only thing missing with this tool.

This is actually one of my favorite features from what we've seen. It reminds me a lot of the tools they have in the game Dreams if anyone has seen it.

Looks great, and will help make each park feel very unique.

This is actually one of my favorite features from what we've seen. It reminds me a lot of the tools they have in the game Dreams if anyone has seen it.

Looks great, and will help make each park feel very unique.
I have never heard of the game but yes it will make a park very unique. I'm curious to see what talanted people are going to make.

I saw this on Facebook. Just in case any of you haven't seen it yet:
10404005_356669181123885_8287521814621905943_o.jpg
Looks like we're gonna get Beaches!!! [noob]

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom