[video] Beyond chapter one BETA recap & feedback in 9 minutes

Thank you, funny as always !
You seem to pretty much agree with other testers on everything.
That said there is one thing that really disturbed me in your video : did i see right ? The Chieftain's rear landing gears fold out from the propulsion pods ? [haha]

That said there is one thing that really disturbed me in your video : did i see right ? The Chieftain's rear landing gears fold out from the propulsion pods ? [haha]

YES.. this annoys me as well.. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING LAKON(artists)?!

YES.. this annoys me as well.. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING LAKON(artists)?!

Worse, the angle of those rear engine/UC nacelles when landed makes it look like a sh***ing dog.

I like the music Yamiks chooses, and his sense of humour, which he plays on with his reading style (very cheeky innuendo) and the squeaky dog toy sound effect gets me every time, and if he bumps his ship and there's no sound effect, I notice it. And the Keelback wiggling its engines ... love it :)

But I also wish Yamiks would be just as positive as he can be negative. Yes he does mention good things, but it's not a balanced point of view. Too much focus is on the negative things, and I get the impression people watch Yamiks' videos to see what he'll be negative about now, and how much, and don't watch for Yamiks' balanced point of view. I must get around to translating the symbols at the start of each video.

Yamiks, don't change, you have a style and it works for you ... but maybe consider being a little more positive about stuff? But what do I know? I don't make Youtube videos (I could but don't) and very rarely stream (and whenever I do it's to zero viewers) so my feedback is irrelevant (if I don't say it, someone else will "How dare you give Yamiks feedback, you hater!")

Last edited:
I like the music Yamiks chooses, and his sense of humour, which he plays on with his reading style (very cheeky innuendo) and the squeaky dog toy sound effect gets me every time, and if he bumps his ship and there's no sound effect, I notice it. And the Keelback wiggling its engines ... love it :)

But I also wish Yamiks would be just as positive as he can be negative. Yes he does mention good things, but it's not a balanced point of view. Too much focus is on the negative things, and I get the impression people watch Yamiks' videos to see what he'll be negative about now, and how much, and don't watch for Yamiks' balanced point of view. I must get around to translating the symbols at the start of each video.

Yamiks, don't change, you have a style and it works for you ... but maybe consider being a little more positive about stuff? But what do I know? I don't make Youtube videos (I could but don't) and very rarely stream (and whenever I do it's to zero viewers) so my feedback is irrelevant (if I don't say it, someone else will "How dare you give Yamiks feedback, you hater!")

Another funny video, I do not watch Yamik's video for balance, I mean the man goes on about cup holders in ships! I think he quite likes ED, I mean negativety, what his SC and Planetside videos.
I watch Ant for balance, Yamiks for cynical humour, and Ghost Giraffe for zany with cool Orca/SRV tricks.

Simon

negativity... hmm yeah well see if we focus on positives that partly negates negatives that follow AND if negatives are not focused then we get UNTESTED..UNBALANCED features like engineering in the 1st place! As is , the new system is potential to be decent, but right now it's starting to get rather annoying! (even bigget need to go suck on RNGesuse's willy due)

But don't get me wrong : this thus far looks like the biggest update since horizons 2.0 and i'm calling this a good update by the rate 60:40 (goot to bad ratio)

Top Bottom