Modes [video] BGS & Power play in SOLO & PRIVATE

It takes a rather big stretch of the imagination, plus some booze and drugs to even think Elite and LoL are similar.

I play MOBAs, they are nothing like Elite: Dangerous.

And having more than 3 lanes to travel
And being able to take the weapons from my big heavy tank and put them on my DPS, or on my trader.

Oh, not many trader classes in LoL is there?

There is every "difference", because it's not a space trading/ exploration game with optional PvP.
It's a 3 lane PvP MOBA with set characters.

When was the last time you played LoL and spent 4 hours exploring the same map without being shot at?

Not really.

Ill say it one more time so you can understand it.

Minions = Cops ships for your enemy team.

The champion would be your ship.

The items you buy would be the modules.

The towers would be various systems.

And the home system would be the nexus.

PRETTY STRAIGHT FORWARD JOCKEY.

Not hard to understand objectives based around PVP.

CQC is no where close to Elite.

Look at the structure on how its built.

But hey, like I said. Frontier can either gives kills meaning based around objectives. Or the only thing you're going to have in this game is griefing.

So if you want to fight against it. You're fighting to keep the griefers and the game wont change. While you continue to post upon post ,"MUH GSP MUH GSP".

You people around here seriously need to OPEN YOUR EYES.

This is ridiculous you guys would fight to keep it the same. All because you dont want to PVP, WHILE PEOPLE ENDLESSLY GRIND against each other because outfitting for PVP would essentially work against you. Because the people are hauling in solo and private due to the ship build and safety. But they are still fighting against each other.

And we all know the risks of open and other players or Mobius PVE wouldnt exist right? So why are they allowed to intentionally effect others if they dont want to PVP in the first place.

Ohhhh thats right, they dont want to change their ship builds, use the rest of this games features like Engineering and PVP balancing they actively do.

Do you think they really balance PVP ships, modules and so on. FOR THE 1% that pvp? That would be a waste of time wouldnt it?

PUH LEASE.

Not really.

Ill say it one more time so you can understand it.

Minions = Cops ships for your enemy team.

The champion would be your ship.

The items you buy would be the modules.

The towers would be various systems.

And the home system would be the nexus.

PRETTY STRAIGHT FORWARD JOCKEY.

Not hard to understand objectives based around PVP.

CQC is no where close to Elite.

Look at the structure on how its built.

But hey, like I said. Frontier can either gives kills meaning based around objectives. Or the only thing you're going to have in this game is griefing.

So if you want to fight against it. You're fighting to keep the griefers and the game wont change. While you continue to post upon post ,"MUH GSP MUH GSP".

You people around here seriously need to OPEN YOUR EYES.

This is ridiculous you guys would fight to keep it the same. All because you dont want to PVP, WHILE PEOPLE ENDLESSLY GRIND against each other because outfitting for PVP would essentially work against you. Because the people are hauling in solo and private due to the ship build and safety. But they are still fighting against each other.

And we all know the risks of open and other players or Mobius PVE wouldnt exist right? So why are they allowed to intentionally effect others if they dont want to PVP in the first place.

Ohhhh thats right, they dont want to change their ship builds, use the rest of this games features like Engineering and PVP balancing they actively do.

Do you think they really balance PVP ships, modules and so on. FOR THE 1% that pvp? That would be a waste of time wouldnt it?

PUH LEASE.

What's "pretty straight forward" is that you have no clue.

Cops don't travel the universe constantly attacking anything that moves or buildings in their way - minions attack everything on sight. = not the same.
Ships can fit any gear they like (even if it makes no sense) - champions can only fit stuff for their class = not the same.
Systems you can travel through or ignore and go around - towers block your path and have to be destroyed = not the same.
You can choose where your home system is - you cannot up and move your nexus when it suits you = not the same.

Not that hard to understand; a MOBA is not a Space Sim.

Also, CQC is very much part of the game, as I've told you 5 times.
CQC rank in main game,
CQC cash spent in main game,
CQC station unlocked in main game.

Just because you don't like it, doesn't make it less a part of Elite: Dangerous.

And to answer the balance point - yes they do balance things around PvP'ers feedback, or have you never used an SCB ???
Because they are nothing like they were at release and it was feedback from PvP'ers that got it changed so cheap SCB tricks don't work now.
Lots of PvE based games use feedback from limited PvP to help balance things, because NPCs cannot complain when something is over powered.
Star Trek Online is classic for it, they bring out things that way over the top and when PvP'ers complain about it - it gets a nerf.
Frontier are doing the same thing if you care to check on the nerfs they do and why they do them.

What's "pretty straight forward" is that you have no clue.

Cops don't travel the universe constantly attacking anything that moves or buildings in their way - minions attack everything on sight. = not the same.
Ships can fit any gear they like (even if it makes no sense) - champions can only fit stuff for their class = not the same.
Systems you can travel through or ignore and go around - towers block your path and have to be destroyed = not the same.
You can choose where your home system is - you cannot up and move your nexus when it suits you = not the same.

Not that hard to understand; a MOBA is not a Space Sim.

Also, CQC is very much part of the game, as I've told you 5 times.
CQC rank in main game,
CQC cash spent in main game,
CQC station unlocked in main game.

Just because you don't like it, doesn't make it less a part of Elite: Dangerous.

And to answer the balance point - yes they do balance things around PvP'ers feedback, or have you never used an SCB ???
Because they are nothing like they were at release and it was feedback from PvP'ers that got it changed so cheap SCB tricks don't work now.
Lots of PvE based games use feedback from limited PvP to help balance things, because NPCs cannot complain when something is over powered.
Star Trek Online is classic for it, they bring out things that way over the top and when PvP'ers complain about it - it gets a nerf.
Frontier are doing the same thing if you care to check on the nerfs they do and why they do them.

Cannot tell you how many times in WOW and other games that changes to abilities for a class due to how it was used or abused in PVP used to irritate the crap out of me..

Top Bottom